Takatoku Paro Valks Question

KiriK

I've had these Takatoku paro valkyries for awhile now and always thought they were a bit strange because they have 1S heads on 1J body types. Has anyone ever seen these before?

Here's some comparison pics to the Toynami morphers but i always wondered if these were unique or if they were common to have 1S heads on all the types.

1-20-08026.jpg

1-20-08027.jpg

1-20-08028.jpg

1-20-08037.jpg

1-20-08039.jpg

1-20-08032.jpg

1-20-08036.jpg

1-20-08034.jpg

I'm selling a lot that includes these HERE

But yea... always wanted to know more about these.... any info from anyone??

I've had these Takatoku paro valkyries for awhile now and always thought they were a bit strange because they have 1S heads on 1J body types. Has anyone ever seen these before?

Here's some comparison pics to the Toynami morphers but i always wondered if these were unique or if they were common to have 1S heads on all the types.

Interesting, I've never seen or heard about these two. My guess would be that Takatoku ran out of Paro 1J heads and decided to use extra 1S heads. Or, some factory worker(s) didn't know any better and painted Roy's 1S in Hikaru and Max color schemes. Either way, cool find!

The Paro's with the 1S head were all released in the US on blister cards as Convertors by the Select toy company during the 80's robot craze. That's where the ones you have came from. I have 2 of the red Millia style with the 1S head. Select only put out the 1S head version, but with the 1J color schemes. Do a web search for Select Convertors and you will probably come across carded pics of them on a couple fan sites.

The Paro's with the 1S head were all released in the US on blister cards as Convertors by the Select toy company during the 80's robot craze. That's where the ones you have came from. I have 2 of the red Millia style with the 1S head. Select only put out the 1S head version, but with the 1J color schemes. Do a web search for Select Convertors and you will probably come across carded pics of them on a couple fan sites.

Thanks Glane... found the pic of what you were talking about

TurakMOSC1a.jpg

VolcanMOSC1a.jpg

also found some other interesting stuff from that Select Convertors line... this looked cool

SDF1LooseComp1a.jpg

Edited by kiririth