De culture

MisaForever

Wow... I can honestly say I wouldn't think of looping that for 10 minutes. Beam it at a Zentradi armada and they would all steer their ships into the sun...

Their heads would pop like Bodolza at the end of DYRL, without a VF-1 firing at them.

I believe De culcha means incredible or unbelievable

In the fight between Max and Milia, she says something similar to "dak" when she dodges Max fire and has an expression of, that was close. Then when Max dodges her fire she says "de culcha" with an expression of surprise, not disgust, then Max hits her with fire from his gunpod and she gets upset and says "de bran" or something similar and finally when Max hits her with fire from his head guns she say "de bran de culcha" and she was then really pissed.

nyan nyan nihao nyan

gorgeous, delicious, and deculture! (so basically if we use the translation...it means that nyan nyan is gorgeous delicious and terrifying or a stupid thing at the same time)

haha weird

Could be some word play going on here as well. In Japanese the proposition 'de' is used like an 'and' to string together two or more adjectives.

If used in this way it would be 'and culture' rather than 'and deculture'.

nyan nyan nihao nyan

gorgeous, delicious, and deculture! (so basically if we use the translation...it means that nyan nyan is gorgeous delicious and terrifying or a stupid thing at the same time)

haha weird

I think the deculture part is when the customer is paying for the food :lol:

So, is it "de culcha" or "de culture"? Are both acceptable?

I was wondering the same, if you are japanese would you pronounce culture, like culcha? cause that is how it sounds to me.