Shin VS Nora

ruskiiVFaussie

I'm not sure, i can't picture it in my head, wouldn't that make it look weird, feathers and cotton?

You've got a $200 toy laying in a bunch of pink feathers and you think adding cotton would make it look wierd? :wacko:

:p

What is it with Aussies and Wool ?? :p

I think it has something to do with the sheep the wool comes from.

Imagine a lonely Aussie sitting in the shade missing his girl who he hasn't seen for a couple of weeks because of his job in the outback.

Suddenly one of his sheep lies down beside him to get away from the hot sun. The sheep cuddles up against him. He looks deep into the sheeps eyes...

To all resident Aussies... :p

lol you americans... that's New Zealanders, not australians. :p

You guys are just jealous our didgeri doos are longer than your flutes.

hehehe lol.. heath ledger i believe is an aussi..there might be some precedence.. lol jk..

urrrk, that was a low blow, i excepted the Priscilla Queen of the fabric but that... that's just not cricket mate.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

I'll bet with some well placed cotton and some blue paper it will look like a million bucks. You could also add one more demensio to it and have two different color papers. One for the sky and the other for the ocean. That would make for a very cool 3-D effect I'm guessing

Yeah man, too bad they didn't have any more of that lighter blue fibre paper, i could only snap up 2 pieces. I'll try and find some more later, i will deffinently grab more of that dark blue fibre paper.

The display is too shallow to allow gerwalk for most of the 1/60 scale... not sure about the 1/60 VF-1's though...

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

lol you americans... that's New Zealanders, not australians. :p

You guys are just jealous our didgeri doos are longer than your flutes.

urrrk, that was a low blow, i excepted the Priscilla Queen of the fabric but that... that's just not cricket mate.

Errmm that's Pomm to you Mister Aussie. :p

The Kiwis are just funny speaking Aussies who live on a little island of the south coast of Australia. IIRC the sheep out number the Humans 3 to 1

Edited by big F

Gawd you guys suck at Cricket. :p:p:p:p

Cricket is just as lame as Baseball. I am a Football (not american) and rugby fan myself and I live in the most depressing nation of all. :D I wish we had more sheep :unsure:

Edited by misterryno

Good form Good form. So what, you watch the aussie competition?

UNFORTUNATLY.....I have'nt had much of a chnce to watch anything besides our local team here in Denver/Glendale, Colorado. They are pretty good though.

Gawd you guys suck at Cricket. :p :P :p :P

Remind me that's the game with the little red ball and the bits of willow, the one we invented and are not very good at. No wait thats Rugby... no that's Football (soccer).... no that's modern Lawn Tennis. Oh wait that's just all sports involving a ball or team.

Yeah nowadays with Political correctness being so rampant I could be called a racist just because I refer to the English as Pomms, even though they are and I am one. While maybe the guy did say something a bit below the belt ( I don't know what was said) the Australians are probably the only nation in the world that would see humor in it as by and by they are a fun loving nation. Nobody takes the piss like an Aussie. I used to work with Australian guys and they were laugh a minute. If something funny was going on in the office they either caused it or knew all about it. I think I've heard all the cricket jokes ever made. :)

Yeah nowadays with Political correctness being so rampant I could be called a racist just because I refer to the English as Pomms, even though they are and I am one. While maybe the guy did say something a bit below the belt ( I don't know what was said) the Australians are probably the only nation in the world that would see humor in it as by and by they are a fun loving nation. Nobody takes the piss like an Aussie. I used to work with Australian guys and they were laugh a minute. If something funny was going on in the office they either caused it or knew all about it. I think I've heard all the cricket jokes ever made. :)

It is worrying to say the least. But F politics and this mad cap merry go-round dickhead try hard politically correct (yeh right) society of a world we live in though. Let's keep this thread about feathers and sexy Valks. Otherwise Squiddy's brain will explode. :D Madnesss!!!!!

btw the insult was calling someone a "monkey" lol come on................................ *rolls eyes*

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

Maybe you should give them all the spare feathers from your boa's then they could dress up and play nice like little children.

Just get on with the game I say.

Edited by big F