New Line of CMS Macross Figures?

miriya

I am sorry if there is already a thread about this. Also I am sorry that I have already asked this somewhere else but I am really curious.

So the figures they have already made are great. I love them. Are we going to get more?

Will they continue?

Does anyone know?

If so, which characters will the next series include?

It would be nice if CMs would release the rest of the Bridge Bunny crew, Claudi, Gloval, and DYRL Haiyo Kakazaki to complete the DYRL figure set. It would be nice to have a Bridge setup as well. For the M+, we can get Sharon Apple, Yang, Myung, Lucy, and Millard Johnson as well but those are a pipe dream I guess.

Hi Miriya?

Sorry for my interruption, I saw your custom collection on the section "Display Your Own Collection".

May I ask you "Did you buy or you custom made those pilot, technicians, trucks, equipments, etc?" on page 43 of the section "Display Your Own Collection".

I want to buy some of the custom made Macross technicians. Thanks.

Hi Miriya?

Sorry for my interruption, I saw your custom collection on the section "Display Your Own Collection".

May I ask you "Did you buy or you custom made those pilot, technicians, trucks, equipments, etc?" on page 43 of the section "Display Your Own Collection".

I want to buy some of the custom made Macross technicians. Thanks.

Those are from the 1/48 Hasegawa ground support kit. I did not paint them myself as I am not a modeler. I bought them from an ebay seller who is a modeler who was selling them pre painted. If you are a modeler then you can find the Hasegawa 1/48 Ground support kit and paint it yourself or any number of other ground support kits in that scale. There are a few available although mostly discontinued you can find some from sellers on ebay. There are some sellers on ebay who sell pre painted 1/48 support and or ground crew bits. you can do a search for "1/48 ground" and find something.

Miriya, thanks very much for your info.

My pleasure to help. This is a community of Macross Fans where we can help each other out. I have gotten so much help from members here and always try to be as helpful as I can (even when criticizing other members for being full of it!JK).

It was from looking at Graham's incredibly cool diorama on the forums that I found out about the ground crew sets.

Back on Topic, I agree that completing the bridge characters would be the way to go and any other characters. It would be great if CMS does make the MacrossF figures but I do not think they have to wait for that. There are plenty of cool characters left from SDFM alone to make more macross fans happy and to make more money.

If anyone from CMS is out there please make Gloval, the rest of the Bridge Bunnies, Claudia, Laplamiz, Kamjin, Bretai and Exsedol in the nest set and please continue to make these awesome Macross figures.