Models

Less than Super Ostrich

Hey LTSO, haven't heard much from you in a while, and now here you are stirrin' the pot! :lol:

How is the little one? (ones?) I seem to remember you were part of the fairly recent baby boom here on MW.

Edited by jardann

Hey LTSO, haven't heard much from you in a while, and now here you are stirrin' the pot! :lol:

How is the little one? (ones?) I seem to remember you were part of the fairly recent baby boom here on MW.

Haven't been around in awhile... I figure my return would be to agitate the masses of toy boys on the board. What use is a message board if you don't have a little banter?!? Has grayson been around in awhile? He was my partner in crime against the toy boys.

well, grayson....if you dont think you will get around to building a hasegawa vf-0s fighter and feel like selling one...please let me know.

I buy much and rarely sell anything, but it seems like these should be pretty available still.

See... I'm funny with your statement and long-voiced sentiments... I am an avid modeler, but I also have a massive toy collection, and have no problem being told that my modeling side is 'more adult' or whatnot... regardless of weather it's true or not... I'm like the horrible modeler/toy collector hybrid that everyone fears...

See... I'm funny with your statement and long-voiced sentiments... I am an avid modeler, but I also have a massive toy collection, and have no problem being told that my modeling side is 'more adult' or whatnot... regardless of weather it's true or not... I'm like the horrible modeler/toy collector hybrid that everyone fears...

Your not alone, every time I swear off toys, Yamato or Bandai has to screw me up. I just can't break this Gundam Fix addiction. Actually, at risk of being verbally slaughtered, I'm impressed with Toynami's 1/100 line as well.

Eh, the Fix figs and smaller scale stuff isn't really my scene... I'm a large scale toy (Yamato valks, Yamato Scopedogs, stuff like that) person, a G1 Transformers maniac, and a bit of a super hero person, altho I've curbed my super hero purchasing to just Iron Man figures at this point (wish I had photographed my IM figs before I put them in storage... I've got a pretty impressive spread of armors.)

The kit is actually getting scarce over here in Hong Kong. So that Ebay seller is offering it at an inflated price. Furthermore, shipping a Hasegawa kit to the US cost almost like the kit itself, that is if you want the kit nicely packed and shipped within a box.

Try getting another item from that same seller as air parcel for 1kg come to roughly US$20 and will do for two kits!