Macross Toy Research MW Members Please Assist.

Save

VF-22S

Glaug ... really any enemy mecha would do, but that's my first choice

large scale (but not ridiculously so) SDF-1

I would definitely prefer them to be in line scale-wise with Yamato's stuff (1/60 or 1/48), but it wouldn't be a deal breaker if they weren't. Quality is key.

Well if, as the orignal post said, more variable figters are out (would have loved a VF-2SS), I would like to see:

1. Destroid action figures (1/48 or 1/60 scale)

2. enemy mecha action figures (1/48 or 1/60 scale)

3. If we can't get the above, then I'll settle for fully painted and detailed vinyl figures of the above with little to no articulation (1/48 or 1/60 scale)

1. Enemy Mecha: Very broad selection as practically none have been made except for the Q-Rau DYRL? Red & Blue variants. But the Green SDFM Q-Rau shouldn't be too hard, right? A Green Q-Rau would make a quicker starting point since the differences aren't too far from the DYRL version as I recall. Then a standard Zent.Pod would make a nice starting point, possibly even with accessories to make the different Pod variants (i.e. missile launchers). I wouldn't mind paying extra for a single Pod set that can make all the basic variants.

2. Destroids. I believe a Tomahawk would be a good place to start this line. Destroids, outside small, old model kits, get almost no love at all.

3. More PVC statues of Macross characters, heck all kinds of shows have extensive lineups in this category: SDFM, DYRL?, Macross Plus, Macross Zero, etc. Lots of stuff to see here, and characters even have their alternate outfits. Hikaru in his pilot outfit (TV or DYRL) or in his TV service uniform... Same with the rest of the pilot characters like Roy, Max, Kakizaki. Misa and the rest of the Bridge Bunnies. Millia also, who had a wide variety of outfits: TV Zent service uniform & pilot, UN Spacy service uniform & pilot. Really, the list goes on and on.

As far as scale goes: Zentradi mecha are bigger than UN Spacy Mecha on average. 1/60 would be big for Zent. mecha, a standard pod would be towering over a VF-1. I'd like to see it in 1/60 but I'd understand if a smaller scale is necessary, judging from the size of the Millia / Max Q-Raus in 1/60. Still, if Zentradi mecha are put out in 1/60, that would be sweet for the existing VF-1 lineup in that scale already. Destroid scale. I too think 1/60 would be adequate, even though they'd be a bit larger than the VF-1 and much more bulky.

1) 1/6 to 1/8 scale model's of various characters in their flight uniforms with their helmets. Similar to Megahouse, Griffon or Yamato's figure models. I'd like to see the DYRL pilots, Shin, Nora, Isamu, Milia from Mac 7.

2) SOC style Zentran

battleships(similar to the Battleship Yamato, and Harlocks battleship) -- Bretai's flagship from DYRL

3) Joke Machines from M +, Mac zero, DYRL etc.

Well, how about:

1) Soul of Chogokin SDF-1 - the larger the better (2ft+). Bandai would make a killing should they do TV & movie version with mini-figures & accessories ala Irongear

2)1/48 VF-2SS fully transformable from MacrossII would be great.

3)SOC Destroids Monster, Phalanx, Defender, Tomahawk etc.... May be Glaug, Regults, Q-rau, N-jer

Mecha

1. Monster (similar size to Yamato's VB-6)

2. Enemy Pods and Glaug

3. Transformable 2 Seaters Valk to complete the 1/48 series.

Edited by Mowe