Gakken/Lansay VR-052

GoAkiraGo

Does anyone have one of these and could you post a good res pic? or send me one?

Anyone know how many versions of the bikes there are I am counting 7 that I know off I just want a pic of each in the box.

I don't have a picture of each box variant but you can find every Gakken ride armor here: http://anymoon.com/blog/category/cycloneride-armor/

1/8 scale!

THAT'S THE ONE I WANTED AS A KID!

Now I know why I remembered seeing an impossibly big one of those on the shelves.

It'd be almost a foot tall, and I was probably only about 3 feet myself at the time.

Which makes it all the more scary that I VIVIDLY remember seeing it and asking for "the big blue Robotech fighter" as a Christmas gift. Needless to say, no one could find it with THAT as a description. I even remember the blue Alpha I wound up with instead... and the accursed metallic pile of hinges holding the arm on that kept me from transforming it myself without popping the arms off. Drove me mad having to ask mom to change it for me every time.