YAMATO M&M SUPER VF-1J

1 VF-1 2NV

Now for an affordable Max 1/48 or 1/60 Elint.

That online place has them for $89, thats whare I got mine, someone posted them in the for sale section,,,(I thinks) they shipped fast and had fastpacks,, my box was dented pretty bad though for the fastpacks....unlike most, I like whats inside ;)

well, just got an email that they are out of stock on Miria.  Only Max is left....

ah well....

Wha..? When did you order it?

I ordered it on the 21st.

Hrmm, then I should get an e-mail soon that the Miria is out of stock too... :(

Still waiting for my bad news, ordered mine on the 21st too.. I e-mailed them this morning in addition asking for an update. <_

Just got my e mail reply, and he said he shows they shipped it! I am quite surprised. No shipping notice yet, but looks like he got my combo out to me after all. :D Lucky. Let's see how they are when they get here.

Well, I just got the Max today. UPS doesn't deliver on Saturdays, so I'll have to wait on Monday for the Millia.

Ordered tuesday (10-21) and got at least the Max today (10-24).

Damn! That was fast! Never gotten a UPS delivery that quick.

Kudos to Toys-N-Joy for the M&M sale and the fast UPS delivery.

Now if only they will lower the prices on their other Macross toys-inventory. ^_^

Still no e-mail about shipment or the sold out Millia...

Maybe they have trouble finding Netherlands on the map... :p

little expensive I think, hlj is cheaper

What is cheaper at HLJ? I don't see M&M on their list anymore...

Well, mine showed up on Friday, have not had a chance this weekend to post. They shipped UPS second day apparently, which was sweet, because I payed for Priority Mail. So kudos there.

Max came in perfect shape. MISB

Millia apparently did not.

The box had some damage from an in-store price sticker that someone attempted to take off. For 50 bucks and the fact she is going on display on my shelf anyway, I don't care about that. The box though was also obviously opened, you could see where the old tape on one side had been cut and resealed. This of course made me paranoid on the valk, but all the parts were there, and though some joints seemed a little loose for just out of the box, it could well have been like that from factory anyway. There is one small nick on the white stripe. The sticker sheet was also bent inside the box, again looking like someone was not too careful sliding the guts back inside the box. Other than that the valk is in great shape, but it was obviously handled. I would guess it was taken out for a customer to look at.

Again, for 50 bucks I cannot quibble too much, but it is understandable that I would expect a MIB item unless it is specified otherwise when I order.

Kudos for the speed of delivery, but cautious <_< for the state Millia came in and there was no shipping notice e-mailed. If I did not ask them I wouldn't have known it was coming. I'll be cautious towards any new superdeal from those guys. Getting the pair for 113 alleviates any quibble right now, and they look good on my shelf. Who knows, maybe the shipping upgrade was to compensate for Millia's state.

Well, mine showed up on Friday, have not had a chance this weekend to post. They shipped UPS second day apparently, which was sweet, because I payed for Priority Mail. So kudos there.

Max came in perfect shape. MISB

Millia apparently did not.

The box had some damage from an in-store price sticker that someone attempted to take off. For 50 bucks and the fact she is going on display on my shelf anyway, I don't care about that. The box though was also obviously opened, you could see where the old tape on one side had been cut and resealed. This of course made me paranoid on the valk, but all the parts were there, and though some joints seemed a little loose for just out of the box, it could well have been like that from factory anyway. There is one small nick on the white stripe. The sticker sheet was also bent inside the box, again looking like someone was not too careful sliding the guts back inside the box. Other than that the valk is in great shape, but it was obviously handled. I would guess it was taken out for a customer to look at.

Again, for 50 bucks I cannot quibble too much, but it is understandable that I would expect a MIB item unless it is specified otherwise when I order.

Kudos for the speed of delivery, but cautious <_< for the state Millia came in and there was no shipping notice e-mailed. If I did not ask them I wouldn't have known it was coming. I'll be cautious towards any new superdeal from those guys. Getting the pair for 113 alleviates any quibble right now, and they look good on my shelf. Who knows, maybe the shipping upgrade was to compensate for Millia's state.

Their online business is somewhat half-assed.

Their local store is really good, but the online stuff is more like an after thought and is not properly staffed or attended to.

I ordered the 21st as well (9:00 central), and the M&M showed up on Friday afternoon.

The boxes were not perfect (little shelf wear and Max has a small rip around one of the tabs), but for 57 each (shipped) I wasn't expecting perfect boxes anyway. I'm quite happy with these guys and I'll consider ordering again from them in the future (if the price is right ;):rolleyes: ).

Kudos for the speed of delivery, but cautious <_< for the state Millia came in and there was no shipping notice e-mailed. If I did not ask them I wouldn't have known it was coming.

I didn't get any e-mail about the possible out-of-stock of the Millia and now you say there isn't a shipping notice.

I should send an e-mail about the status..

I've got an reply and it says that they are expecting their restock to arrive next week and then will be shipped out..

well, they wouldn't sell it to me at the sale price with restock.

i asked them if they were planning on restocking, i would wait for it at that price, if they can't give it to me, then cancel my order. i got an email the next day stating canceled.

oh well

I've got an reply and it says that they are expecting their restock to arrive next week and then will be shipped out..

Sounds familiar. I got my fair share of "arriving next week" messages from them while I waited for a Bandai Max reissue for 2 months (until I cancelled the order). <_<

I hope they are actually telling you the truth...

well, they wouldn't sell it to me at the sale price with restock.

i asked them if they were planning on restocking, i would wait for it at that price, if they can't give it to me, then cancel my order. i got an email the next day stating canceled.

oh well

Did they announce that to you first that they won't sell it for the sale price ($99.95), or did you ask them if the price would be the same? I still have the order confirmation with the $99.95 price and they didn't tell me that the price went up in their last mail, so if they try sell the miria for above the sale price, I have a proof.

Thanks Sturmvogel, I hope so too.

no, i told them i would wait for restock if it will be at the sale price, if it won't be at the sale price, then they can cancel my order.

my next email said, order canceled.

:lol:

This morning they told me that the item is going to be restocked next week.

About half an hour ago, I recieved an e-mail via paypal from Toys N Joys that the item is sold out, order canceled, money refunded. :blink:

Ah well the money will be kept for other valks, from another store... <_<