Super 7 Magazine Thread

Ratchet

Definately very informative, and also helps solidify Kawamori's depth of involvement in the original series.

It's also good to see that original staff members are indeed aware of the licensing troubles in the U.S. Not that it does us much good, but it's still comforting. Personally, I would have asked Mikimoto more questions about Gunbuster design, but that's ok :)

So what's the status of Super7? Weren't they planning to reformat the magazine to a "mook?"

Been meaning to pick up a few older issues but I haven't bought a magazine in a while. Was hoping they'd release back issues on a dvd-ROM or upload them on the website.

So what's the status of Super7? Weren't they planning to reformat the magazine to a "mook?"
Yep, the first issue is coming out this month.
Been meaning to pick up a few older issues but I haven't bought a magazine in a while. Was hoping they'd release back issues on a dvd-ROM or upload them on the website.
I think that's unlikely. I'd buy the back issues you want before they sell out. Once they sell out of them they get hard to track down.