1/55 Acces.

misterryno

Hey everyone,

I have been looking for any accesories for my new Bandai 1/55 Valk every since I realized how frickin cool it is...which insedently was as soon as I received it...ANYWAYS, I am looking to see what all there is, for instance, Super/Strike Packs, GBP Armor, etc. I've seen some on eBay for an ungodly price. If anyone knows (which I imagine there alot of you who do) what all is out there and where I can get it, PLEASE do let me know. THANKS ALOT.

:ph34r: MisterRyno :ph34r:

I'm afraid there are no 'cheap' accessories for the 1/55's.. The VF-1S reissue (the same series as yours) had a pack with the fast packs (see the review link i posted in the other thread a while back), but thats it until you get into the realm of Takas. These puppies are expensive. Why? Because they're the daddies of macross. Check out http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/takatoku.htm to see what there was..

I dont think the old GBP and fast packs fit on the reissues anyway, nut i could be wrong on that one. Your best bet is to find someone that is willing to part with reissue FP's.. good luck....

I'm afraid there are no 'cheap' accessories for the 1/55's.. The VF-1S reissue (the same series as yours) had a pack with the fast packs (see the review link i posted in the other thread a while back), but thats it until you get into the realm of Takas. These puppies are expensive. Why? Because they're the daddies of macross. Check out http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/takatoku.htm to see what there was..

I dont think the old GBP and fast packs fit on the reissues anyway, nut i could be wrong on that one. Your best bet is to find someone that is willing to part with reissue FP's.. good luck....

Thanks V, you always know where to point me. With that all said, is there anyone out there that wants to "part" with their FP's??? PLEASE LOL

Hi,

How much do you guys figure this old toy is worth, it has an ear broken (though it could be replaced from a scrap jetfire i have), its loose, and stikers worn?

Thx in advance

Worth....not sure.....but I DO WANT that armor...PM me to deal PLEASE.

You sure it will FIT with yours?? This is the first generation toy. What if it doesnt fit???

Awwwww Crap....you may be right....I am not totally sure, but I may risk it. IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS IF THIS WILL FIT MY REISSUES'S!?!?!?!?

There you go the 1/55 comunity is helpfull as ever.

If you dont mind recastings of the parts you can get them but if your after original no paint required then your only route is the expensive one.

Yes yes....Where can we find these items?

I always here people mention 1/55 parts not fitting, so I've got to ask: What is differently sized btw/ original and reissue Chunkies that makes accessories not fit?

Check out SILVERDRAGON thread on it. He has made almost all the 1/55 armor's for the reissues. Look up his topics on armor's and you will find out. He has made the Strike, Ostich, Gbp-1s, and the Elintseeker i think. Check it out and send him a PM.