1/55 bootlegs, where did they go?

zanderwitaz

I cant find these anywhere! all I can find is the crappy silver ones with the added random panels and bumps, and the smaller more 1/60 scale bootleg. what happened to the good one that was on a bubble with the blue fast packs??

I need help finding these for Arms and boosters!

I cant find these anywhere! all I can find is the crappy silver ones with the added random panels and bumps, and the smaller more 1/60 scale bootleg. what happened to the good one that was on a bubble with the blue fast packs??

I need help finding these for Arms and boosters!

They still pop up on ebay.

Also, if you live in the LA downtown area, I'm pretty sure there is still a good amount of stock left.

Would this be a good time for me to start dumping WHITE Jetfire toys on EBAY?

Has "Transformers" boosted the market any?

Its actually hurt the transformer market in my opinion. It seems everyone put their stuff up after the movie came out and flooded the market with everything. i picked up a jetfire a week ago for 14 bucks shipped.

14 bucks for a jetfire??? tats a steal....hehehehe....NICE!!!

thanks. Its yellowed, but I dont care!

About the bootlegs, I remember some guy kept selling 3 with fast packs for 15 + 10 shipping. I cant find those auctions anymore.

when I was younger, I used to get them off www.vf1x.com , but I havent seen them around for years and years.

Its actually hurt the transformer market in my opinion. It seems everyone put their stuff up after the movie came out and flooded the market with everything. i picked up a jetfire a week ago for 14 bucks shipped.

I think it has there has been a definate increase in the ammount of tat TF`s on the bay suposed "rare" and "complete" ones that are anything but. The good thing is it will die down soon, just in time for the next TF films release :(

There was a time when $14 Jetfires were a plenty