Yamato please make these!

miriya

I am sure that many members have already requested these and that these come up in other forums but I just got so excited when I saw these on the macrossworld site and had to reiterate the awesomeness! Since I am not a modeler I have to pray that Yamato will make these. The color schemes and paint jobs on these are perfect ...

post-4840-1186352122_thumb.jpg

post-4840-1186352144_thumb.jpg

I believe the blue and white 19 is one of the Project Supernova color schemes that Graham said was being considered as a 19 repaint. BUT, I could be remembering wrong, so don't get your hopes up because of me. :p Hell, I'd be tempted on it.

OOOhhh :o I think I'm gonna have to order a spare YF-21 from yamato to paint up like that one. Very slick, much better than the blue and yellow scheme.

not loving the YF-19 scheme enough to do a custom, but it looks good.

Yeah, that 21 scheme is just gorgeous. Art is so subjective. I really like that supernova theme. And I really do not like the angel birds theme or the low vis camo but other people love them. Funny! It must be hard for Yamato to choose which themes to go with when there are so many different artistic opinions.

I've always liked that 21 scheme, but disliked the 19 scheme.

I'm not a fan of either of the Super Nova schemes.

Oh, please do! If you do make a custom I would love to see photos when you are finished.

OOOhhh :o I think I'm gonna have to order a spare YF-21 from yamato to paint up like that one. Very slick, much better than the blue and yellow scheme.

not loving the YF-19 scheme enough to do a custom, but it looks good.

I believe the blue and white 19 is one of the Project Supernova color schemes that Graham said was being considered as a 19 repaint. BUT, I could be remembering wrong, so don't get your hopes up because of me. :p Hell, I'd be tempted on it.

I would go for the prototype 1 paint scheme, I think it's one of the few yf-19 schemes I've seen that look good in both fighter and battroid.

I would go for the prototype 1 paint scheme, I think it's one of the few yf-19 schemes I've seen that look good in both fighter and battroid.

Yup, that one is great! I would go for that too and the yf-21 prototype 1 color scheme is great too, imo. I actually have never really loved the yf-21 omega blue with yellow stripes color scheme so much.