VF-19 Strike Valk?

BoBe-Patt

Check this out guys, I ran across this VF-19 Strike Valk custom that looks like he used the macross 2 fastpacks and put them on a vf-19 kai fire valk. Is this guy a member here, and why didn't he show it off here to us? or did he? anyway, check it out:

Custom VF-19 Strike Valk

Eww. I think there's a reason that the actual VF-19 FP dont need boosters. It has enough speed already. And those things would certainly screw up atmopsheric performance.

Nice idea, though... Needs more detail on the boosters exteriors (no way these are a MAC II super armor pack), though thats a LOT of missiles in the missle pod! Definately looks based off the Bandai mold (probably one of the bootlegs?)...

Edited by Uxi

Eyuck!!! what was that guy thinking? It's bad enough he got that detailess toy from bandai, then he goes and puts even more crap on it and tries o sell it off. I am definately nt going to bid on that nd I doubt anyone else will either.

I gotta say that thing is pretty ugly... I'll give the guy his props for what I'm sure was a lot of work for him though.

And what gives with the astronomical price? What would make that thing worth that much money? :blink:

Proper VF-19 Fast Pack boosters mount on the shoulders anyway.

The paint job seems kind of weak overall. A nice effort, but no way worth what he's asking. The base is probably a bootleg Fire Valk anyway.

.  And those things would certainly screw up atmopsheric performance. 

fast packs are for space....................

Tell to the guys who did the Real Thing for the F-15. ;)

The "real" Fast-Packs for the YF/VF-19 aren't that big and bulky for a reason. Check the compendium, M+, or M7 to see 'em.

It was built by kishimoto. Here's the thread:

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?...=ST&f=24&t=1780

A VF-19 does use that type of Fastpack set up in Macross 7, although I don't recall a Strike cannon. I know you definitely see that set up with the old style looking boosters in episode 11-17 min. 35 sec. (No, I'm not that much of a geek, I have it on my computer. edit: Wait a minute, I guess I am that much of a geek for having it on my computer. :lol: I just meant I don't have it memorized, I happened to have watch that episode last night.)

I think he did an outstanding job making an ugly Bandai VF-19 look much better. edit2: The price does seem pretty steep though.

Edited by tom64ss