Crooked gunpod fix?

Shishigami

Hey i just sighned up because I recently purchased a yamato 1/60 yf-19 but ofcourse i didnt research enough and i Didnt get the one with the fold/fast pack included. I love my toy(no stress marks yet) But i cant stand the crooked gun pod. So my question is.. Is there a qucik easy fix to this.. or if not, If i where to buy a set of replacement arms, would that fix the problem. I am not a fan of speninding 30+ dollars on a fix, but i will if have to.

THanks

lance

With some careful shaving of where it attaches, I got the gunpod to be able to be straightened out. It's a bit loose now, but it stays in there and doesn't forcefully "kink over" to one side.

Getting new arms---we hope, but seems unlikely, even for people in Japan, much less elswhere.

OIC... nice. Has anyone here added a bit to the GunPod to make it strait like that.. I dont have a list of materials i need so correct me if I am wrong

hot glue-- i <_<

exacto knife <_<

plastic ruler ^_^

Does the gun look funny with that peice of plastic on it?? and Does the battroid still hold it correctly?

thanks

lance

OIC... nice. Has anyone here added a bit to the GunPod to make it strait like that.. I dont have a list of materials i need so correct me if I am wrong

hot glue-- i <_<

exacto knife <_<

plastic ruler ^_^

Does the gun look funny with that peice of plastic on it?? and Does the battroid still hold it correctly?

thanks

lance

You should skim/read the whole thread (not just the first page) because it actually pertains to the YF-19 entirely. The thread contains the replies, links and fixes/modifications for more than just the gunpod.