F-toys confect released 1/144 VF-1 complete collection model

yui1107

F-toys Confect released 1/144 VF-1 complete collection model(Now Part-1 part-II scheduled winter). Have you collect or repaint these models?

GA NEWS 1/144 Valkyrie COLLECTION article part-1

GA NEWS Valkyrie COLLECTION article part-2

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

Edited by yui1107

They have been released for about two months now and are gashapons!

Too bad only limited quantaties have been produced and are now virtually impossible to find :(

I am hoping that they will re-issue them soon, keeping my fingers crossed B))

Just Back form my trip to Tokyou and I could only find one place that had em in stock. Too bad I only go 3 of em. shoulda gone bak and bagged the rest but I honestly though I find a shop else where that had them all.

Between my still learning Japanes and her limited Egrish the Shop clerk was amazed that they are in short supply. Aparently they had loads.

They are reall nice though. MT may be you should have scaled the Deadalus in 1/144 ;)

Edited by big F

I have seen those as preorder items at HLJ but thought the´d be available for some months - big mistake!

I still hope that they might see a reissue in kit form - both Platz ans Sweet have re-released some of the more popular Gashapon toys as kits such as the Sea King, Mitsubishi F-2, Phantom etc.. The VFs must be very popular if they sell out that quick and there is almost limitless potential to make different versions and decal options. And if we have kits we could take more care to make the canopies fit better!

That could be a great way to replace some of those rather dated Imai 1/144 kits.

Edited by honneamise

Big F, for two cents more I would have made the Daedalus 1/144. These things and so many standard kits are 1/144. It drives me nutz!!! I could have gotten armor and tons of contemporary aircraft in 1/144th too! I'm gonna stop banging my head against the wall the wall now and get back to building! - MT

Big F, for two cents more I would have made the Daedalus 1/144. These things and so many standard kits are 1/144. It drives me nutz!!! I could have gotten armor and tons of contemporary aircraft in 1/144th too! I'm gonna stop banging my head against the wall the wall now and get back to building! - MT

LOL dont bang too hard

Yeah man, we need all of your Neurons to build a 144 Daedalus... most of the main cool Macross mecha is on that scale...but I think it would be too big to store..I would like to to see cruisers and small capital ships in 1/700 since there are a few models like the bug's eye in that scale...

WHO'S GOING TO MAKE THEM...???