Macross Compendium

jet660

Can anyone tell me what happen with Macross Compendium creator Egan Loo? Did he retire from his website? :huh: I missed his usual updates on his website. Haven't updated for almost a year! :o Always kept me up to date with latest toys and what nots. :) Do you know if he will be coming back in the near future?

Maybe he is under orders from the creators of Macross not to say anything about the new series under production - and as a safety precaution, he's not mentioning anything at all, so as not to accidently let lose some secrets.

Of course, that is just wild speculation on my part. It could very well be that he's extremely busy with RL, he's in the middle of an overhaul of the entire site, and/or there isn't anything that newsworthy to bother opening up an html editor.

As sketchley, has said, Egan does have a life outside Macross. And normally, Egan only updates when he has some real news. Otherwise, the Compendium goes without updates. It's normal for the Compendium to go without updates for periods of time.

And as said, Egan does have ties to Big West. Legal ties. Whatever Egan knows, he is most likely under a NDA which bars him from officially commenting on many issues. Graham is under a similar agreement with Yamato so it's not uncommon here to have members who cannot, legally, say anything.

Thanks. I understand what you mean about being barred under NDA from Big West. Just kinda strange that there has been alot of things would have deem to be "newsworthy" over the last year especially in the past couple of months. Right? :huh:

Maybe he is under orders from the creators of Macross not to say anything about the new series under production - and as a safety precaution, he's not mentioning anything at all, so as not to accidently let lose some secrets.

Of course, that is just wild speculation on my part. It could very well be that he's extremely busy with RL, he's in the middle of an overhaul of the entire site, and/or there isn't anything that newsworthy to bother opening up an html editor.

Wait a minute. There is a new series being done? I thought they were just reairing Macross 7 on TV?

New Gundam series and a new Macross series? Good times, very good times. :)

Wait a minute. There is a new series being done? I thought they were just reairing Macross 7 on TV?

New Gundam series and a new Macross series? Good times, very good times. :)

Where have you been? :D There is a new Macross TV series in the works. We expect to hear an official announcement within the next few months.

http://www.macrossworld.com/mwf/index.php?showtopic=21926

haha it always makes me laugh when someone says: "wtf did you just say there is a new tv series being made??" when they are on a forum from a fansite for macross, totally oblivious to any new news/info. :D You would think it is a huge event, that they'd be thirsting for as much info as they can find. But it's more like: "say what? Oh! I thought people were talking about some dvd release of macross plus or something.."

Edited by 1/1 LowViz Lurker