Jackie Chan fights Jet Li for first time in new movie

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/sp/article/20...le_316218_1.htm

Chan and Li are currently in China shooting their first movie together, the Hollywood production "The Forbidden Kingdom," and Chan said in his Chinese-language blog today they recently shot their first on-screen duel.

"I finally 'fought' with Jet Li today. We've never fought before having known each other for so many years," Chan said in an entry dated last week.

Chan said the fight scene went smoothly and the two actors finished what was expected to be a daylong shoot in a few hours.

Comments??? :unsure: Violent Reactions??? :ph34r:

I thought JC wanted to do some more serious movies to get further ahead in hollywood. I mean I enjoy his movies, but I would like to see him doing the more serious roles too.

New Police Story was great. I have to see the Myth. If it's crap, oh well, I can still perve at Mallika Sherawat.

I still can't get over the fact that he is also a singer. :lol:

I thought JC wanted to do some more serious movies to get further ahead in hollywood. I mean I enjoy his movies, but I would like to see him doing the more serious roles too.

New Police Story was great. I have to see the Myth. If it's crap, oh well, I can still perve at Mallika Sherawat.

I still can't get over the fact that he is also a singer. :lol:

Myth is quite ok. Better than any of his Hollywood productions. And yes, Sherawat looked delicious in the movie. Jackie always gets nice ladies for all his non-Hollywood films.

His singing is CRAP though.

oh no you dont. You'd wish you haven't watch a real Dragon Ball movie if you had watched one :) . A friend downloaded an 80's so-called Dragon Ball movie, where the shooting took place mostly in either Thailand or Myanmar. Son Goku had curly, afro-style hair, and all the kame-hame-ha or so actions were replaced by real life dynamites. Its an awfully farted-up movie. Out of the 2 hours long screen play, I skipped a lot and watched only about 2-5 minutes. Its a real delight for those who has a fetish to watch crappy movies. Oh man, just writing about it makes me sick.

Edited by aaajin

lol i know about that movie, i scanned the local video store and to my utter disbelief there was this monstrocity before me haha.

It's ok it's ok, you don't need to talk about it any more... cool man coool...

:lol:

No i never watched it, YES i STILL want a real dragon Ball/Z movie. :p

If they can make KUNG FU HUSTLE, they can make a dragon ball movie.

Edited by ruskiiVFaussie

No i never watched it, YES i STILL want a real dragon Ball/Z movie. :p

If they can make KUNG FU HUSTLE, they can make a dragon ball movie.

I liked it, but I prefer Shaolin Soccer, the live-action parody of Captain Tsubasa manga/anime.

Both are really funny anyway, a real treat :D

Edited by Garou Kuroryuu

Cloud & Wind is basically DBZ; it was made ages ago around the same time as Shaolin Soccer when underground Hong Kong flicks were getting popular. I agree that JC and JL have different cinematic styles so it'll be interesting to see how the movie flows.