Dumb question:

jorawar_b

Okay since the new Transformers movie is coming out, I saw the trailer on line, so here is the question.

Say if Robotechnology was here and lets say the transformer did come to earth, who do you think would win?

Lets say max in his blue valk vs star scream ? I am totally bored but I think it would be interesting to see my fellow MW members answers and inputs.

Okay since the new Transformers movie is coming out, I saw the trailer on line, so here is the question.

Say if Robotechnology was here and lets say the transformer did come to earth, who do you think would win?

Lets say max in his blue valk vs star scream ? I am totally bored but I think it would be interesting to see my fellow MW members answers and inputs.

You really must be bored.

Max would win because he's the good guy.

But, Starscream should win becasue he can pull more G's.

Max would still win i think. He has a natural ability for combat and can think outside the box. Starscream has combat programs. Those can be circumvented.

Put Max in the VF-22 and triple his chances.

Hmm although your bored you can obviously still think up some good senarios.

Would be a good fight as Max can think outside the box, but Starscream would just cheat.

Just as long as theres no Miria love thing as in DYRL. Ewe could you imagine the children from that one. Little Robocops running arround everywhere. Although one my grow up to be the perfect machine/man hybrid capable of Mach 5 and transforming into the perfect husband all in a sec.