Preordering from Hobbyfan

Valkyrie addict

I know a lot of you guys have had experience with this, so I need a little reasurance here, I preordered about a month ago the club-m vf-11 recast from Hobbyfan.com click at first it stablished an arrival date, on that day, it change for the next month and a few days ago was the supposed new arrival date and then it changed for a new arrival date for the next month??

any ideas why it's taking too long? are they still recasting or is it normal for them to delay from time to time? my patience is wearing thin, I have a lot of free time on my hands but it will soon come to an end and I want to built this before I stop having a life anymore at work

I know a lot of you guys have had experience with this, so I need a little reasurance here, I preordered about a month ago the club-m vf-11 recast from Hobbyfan.com click at first it stablished an arrival date, on that day, it change for the next month and a few days ago was the supposed new arrival date and then it changed for a new arrival date for the next month??

any ideas why it's taking too long? are they still recasting or is it normal for them to delay from time to time? my patience is wearing thin, I have a lot of free time on my hands but it will soon come to an end and I want to built this before I stop having a life anymore at work

I been waiting 1 and 1/2 years for one of the silver female sculpture figures I pre ordered a long while back. Last summer they told me the casting was going to be started "next month"...so they asked for a down payment of 20% which wasn't too much...but a year later I haven't received my kit...is about time to send them an email....I think...

Hobbyfan don't make the recast by himselfs, they ask the recast to someone else, when there are at least 10 request for a kit. That's because dates can changes, it's out of his direct control, they receive the kits from a workshop.

I been puchased about 6 times in hobbyfan, and the communication and response always was very fine. Even sometimes I receive kits before the release date.

I think that you should write him, they explain to you the problem, for sure.

Please keep us informed, I want to purchase that kit too. :p

thanks guys for the replies, I didn't see the 10 request and 20% deposit for the VF-11 as I've seen with other kits there, when I saw it, it already stated as taking preorders and the stimated arrival date, oh well, guess will have to wait a little more, still feel more better with the assurance that some of you got your kits

I am sitting at the one year mark on a pre-order/restock. From time to time I write and ask for an update.

I did get a VF-4 from them about two years ago but that was it.

As long they they do not have your money... it is just a waiting game.

I just got my 1/4 Rei and the order was made a year ago. Don't worry, HobbyFan might be slow (very slow) but they are always reliable.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, I got the sad news already, sorely dissapointed, and I keep missing all this VF-11 on ebay 'cause I'm never home to bid on at the time the auction ends, uggg.... already posted on the wanted section but it seems noone has one available...