Oh those old school video games...

If you had the Mega CD import. Spencer Nielsen's music was ok but paled in comparison to the amazing soundtrack that it had originally.

I had the luck of picking up an english version of Sonic CD with the Japanese music that ran on a US Sega CD without a converter from an ex-Sega employee who I had met one time to pick up a game I won from him on eBay years ago. He was kind enough to just give it to me.

It's still fun to fire up any old game system and play through all those old games.

I used to play Ganbare Goemon on the snes.

It's kinda funny with alot of japanese culture stuff.

There was a funfare level where you can play alot of addicted games.

There is even an arcadeh hall with Gradius.

That was almost a sandbox game.

if Target Earth is like Cybernator, then you have to check out Metal Warriors. It was basically Cybernator but with a two player vs mode and about 5 or 6 different mecha to choose from, plus much longer and more difficult.

I also played the Ganbare Goemon series with my brother back in the day; also was addicted to STG Strike Gunner, Firepower 2000, and the Battletoads franchise. They really don't make games like they used to.