VF-1J TV Fast Pack Max Jenius

VF-1J TV Fast Pack Millia

VT-1 Super Ostrich

VE-1 Elintseeker

VF-1 GBP Armor Set

VF-1 GBP Armor Set + VF-1J Set

Queadluun Rau Millia

Queadluun Rau Max Jenius

CM Miria pilot for the Q Rau (includes standing figure and wedding dress)

VF-0S Focker

VF-0A Cannon Fodder

YF-19 Isamu Dyson

Upcoming releases:

VF-0A Shin + Ghost set

Ghost Drone

YF-19 Fold Booster + Fast Pack

YF-19 + Fold Boostr and Fast Pack set

SV-51 Ivanov

If it helps, I found that:

1) If you have the VF-1S Roy with Strike parts, you don't need the earlier VF-1S Roy

2) You only need either the Toys 'R Us Limited Edition VF-1A Cannon Fodder, or the regular one. I prefer the former, as the latter's "brown" color is a lighter, more peach-looking shade. Also, it has unsightly holes in the backs of the legs that were supposed to accomodate a FAST-Pack upgrade kit that was, unfortunately, never released. I guess you could always take the packs off your VF-1J Hikaru or VF-1S Roy and put them on your Cannon Fodder...

emerson

whats the difference between the cannon fodders do you have any pics of them

i have 2 cannon fodders and im sure there DRYL ones they both look the same anyhow

as i only thought that was the only cannon fodder but now looking at that list theres 3 different ones?

once i start getting more into macross i will start understanding them more just a little confused at the moment as thers so many but all sound familar :lol:

i had the gbp armour and the vf-1a arrive today looks like a nice bit of kit :)

Edited by RichyX

ever released. I guess you could always take the packs off your VF-1J Hikaru or VF-1S Roy and put them on your Cannon Fodder...

No, you can't, because the backpack mechanism is incorrect on the CF (ie. it lacks the slots needed to attach the boosters).

Edit - Thanks Xsjado

Edited by jenius

theres only been 2 CFs released in 1/60 scale.

the two CFs colors aren't even close, you can easily tell the difference.

also, you can't attach the FP armor to any 1/60 scale valk other than the 1D....and of course the ones that came with FP armor but the 1D is the only valk that has all the FP attachment points. the CF does have some of the attachment points but no attachment point for backpack boosters. :)

ok thankyou for the links

so the tru version is a much darker brown i see, havmt seen one like that before <_<

also this one

VF-1 GBP Armor Set + VF-1J Set

is this all in one as in the packet its in robot mode with armour alread attched instead of plane mode like all the others

so far i only have 6 of the items on the list hopefully it will go to 8 next week :)

No, you can't, because the backpack mechanism is incorrect on the CF (ie. it lacks the slots needed to attach the boosters).

Ok, even MORE reason to go with the Toys 'R Us exclusive then. Much better color (no peach valks, please) and no unsightly AND useless holes in the backs of the legs. Richyx, just check to see if the holes are there to identify which version you have. And, of course, if you have the packaging still, the TRU version will have a gold star labeling the toy as a Toys 'R Us Japan 10th Anniversary Exclusive.

As for the number of cannon fodders, if you look at the list carefully, there are TWO VF-1A cannon fodders from the original Macross TV series and film, circa 1983-1984.

The THIRD cannon fodder you see listed is a VF-0A...and that's from Macross Zero, an OVA prequel to the origial Macross series that was released just a few years ago. This guy is a completely new design, and is grey, not brown. Pics here: http://www.macrossworld.com/macross/toys/vf-0a/vf-0a.htm

As for the VF-1J Hikaru with GBP-1S, yes, it is packaged in battroid mode. The only Yamato VF-1 not packaged in fighter mode, in fact. Pics here: http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Hope that clears up the confusion.

Actually, as a reference, BBTS has every single current and expected Yamato 1/60 Macross toy listed here with pics, minus the aforementioned TRU Japan exclusive Cannon Fodder and the upcoming SV-51 Ivanonv from Macross Zero. The toys are not listed in any kind of order, and you'll have to ignore the non 1/60 toys listed, but it's a near complete list:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.as...p;category=1279

Now you know what you're looking for. Good luck!

Edited by emerson

thanks

i just have the normal cannon fodder, on the box is a yellow round sticker but i dont know what it says as its in japanese just says tv at the begining of it

but i now know what i should look out for

also off topic a bit, the rocket launchers on the 1/60 i cannot get any of mine to stay on the wings no matter what model, is there something im doing wrong, the missles go on ok but the launchers just dont want to know

thanks for the info guys much appricitaed :D