Thunderbirds are go!!!!!

FLASHBACK TO THE 80'S: THUNDERBIRDS 2086: episode: SHOCKWAVE

MISSION: Rescue a space bus full of kids before they burn up in Earth's atmosphere and die of loss of oxygen while destroying missles aimed at the western United States. THUNDERBIRDS are go!!!!!

http://www.andersontv.co.uk/

Notes: Click on programmes and scroll to the THUNDERBIRDS 2086 EPISODE. You'll get a kick out of the "Honeymoonersesque" voices of the bus drivers. "Hey Ralphie boy!!"

Edited by terry the lone wolf

Ahhhh yes, Thunderbirds 2086 and Battle of the Planets (Gatchaman), the two shows that introduced me to anime. :)

It would be awesome if 2086 ever saw a DVD release. Heck, it would be even more awesome if a "Perfect" DVD set with both the original Techno Voyagers (Boyagers) and the 2086 incarnation was released. I can only dream...

BTW, didn't Mikimoto do all the character designs?

I loved 2086! Even in the vastness of the internet, its hard to find any good information on the series.

I know what you mean. You get so used to having the entire collective knowledge of humanity at your fingertips that when you can't actually find something its like the web slaps you in the face. :) Try finding information on "TechnoVoyager" toys for example... ;)

Edited by F-ZeroOne