Plush Valkyrie

Knight26

Ok some people will think I am nuts for this, but I wondering just how many of our members here have the plush Valkyrie doll that came out some time ago. More specifically I am wondering who has one that has taken some battle damage, and this is the reason why. IF someone has one that has been torn up a bit but is still mostly intact, would they consider fully disassembling it in order to figure out how to make patterns of it. Why you ask, so we can put the patterns out there to be reproduced. Why further, most of us are getting to be parents or at least to the parenting age and want to pass macross on to the next generation, and what better way then to start them off with their very own VF-1 dolls? So, does anyone have a willing donor?

Knight 26,

I like the way you think. Just to begin my daughters first endeavors into the Macross realm I took her on a shopping trip with me to F&S to buy a few sets of 1/48 Fast/Strike Packs. Eventhough she's only four months old I still think she enjoyed the trip.

If anyone out there is willing to help, I and others would be so ever greatful!

• 2 weeks later...