Smallville

Skullsixx

http://www.kryptonsite.com/

Looks like it'll be in 4 weeks. Looks like a few more WWE wrestlers will be appearing as escapees from the Phantom Zone.

Looks like poor Chloe will have to put herself on the wall of weird now. I wonder if she'll develope any super powers? I wonder if this signifies that Chloe will be meeting her end soon... since Chloe was created for this show and was never part of original Superman universe, I think something will happen on the show someday to take her out of the picture. :(

Funny how the main two shows I watch, 24 and Smallville, both have a major female character named Chloe who acts as support for the main hero! :)

Hi all,

I too usta think that Chloe was gonna die in an episode once too, until I read on Kyrptonsite that DC loved her soooo much that she was gonna be put into the comics..... But you're right too, I mean something has to push C.K. into journalism ........

I'm hoping they don't kill off Chloe. I kinda like her character. After all, Clark needs someone in his age range to confide in. After all, they did get rid of Pete. I heard Linda Carter who played Wonder Woman was to appear as Chloe's Mom in an upcoming episode. Hmm... so a month hiatus 'till a new episode. Guess they're afraid of competing with March Madness. Oh well...

I'm hoping they don't kill off Chloe. I kinda like her character. After all, Clark needs someone in his age range to confide in. After all, they did get rid of Pete. I heard Linda Carter who played Wonder Woman was to appear as Chloe's Mom in an upcoming episode. Hmm... so a month hiatus 'till a new episode. Guess they're afraid of competing with March Madness. Oh well...

The producer Al Gough has said there might be plans for more DC characters to appear on Smallville. Ones like Mon-El AKA Valor of The Legion of Super-Heroes, Bizzaro, & maybe the return of Pete Ross. also they want more "Superman" actors to guest-star like Dean Cain! Think about it; Dean Cain as Mon-El.... :lol:

After killing off the mildly strong secondary characters and running rampage over existing material the only thing left is to actually give CK a backbone instead of staying the sex-driven emo-boy. But I find that unlikely because it's gotten badly corny with how badly wishie-washie the CK character has become.

It was mildly interesting watching the DC characters show up though.

• 1 month later...