Code Geass

wolfx

1.) You forget when Vincent teleporting in combat when he chase Lelouch Knightmare, area limited time stop? More like teleporting geass to me.

2.) If Lelouch eliminate Rollo, it will alert the Brittania Intel that Lelouch has regain his memory back which could threaten Nunnaly safety.

From episode 4 I could catch that Cornelia is missing and Viletta still have some feeling for Ougi.

1.) I already mentioned this in point one. That's the !@*&(!@ problem. It looks like a timestop but from the standoff with Lelouch, it was revealed that his ability ISN'T a time stop. That led to my problems with the story.

2.) He could Geass Rollo to help him discretely and nobody will know he is geassed. He didn't have to eliminate Rollo until convenient.

Is it just me or Code Geass R2 has became Code Geass: Undercover Lelouch? I'm getting tired of the cat and mouse game, well maybe episode 6 will be better with

Nunnaly as area 11 new governor.

• 2 weeks later...
Is it just me or Code Geass R2 has became Code Geass: Undercover Lelouch? I'm getting tired of the cat and mouse game, well maybe episode 6 will be better with

Nunnaly as area 11 new governor.

AND HELL YES IT DOES.

There was much explosions in this episode. I'm not complaining. The black knights were clearly ill equipped and understaffed...but now with Lakshata returning into the fold, we see some funky upgrades! The flight unit thing really reminded me of the Re-Gz from Zeta's Char's Counterattack.(Oh noes....Gundam again)

Ok what is up with the jackets that grow boobs when u eject? That spectacled Black knight guy grew boobs as he ejected..... :blink:

Charles calling V.V nii san....i'm quite sure it was just sarcasm.

Sakuya's new outfit....mmmmm. ^_^

Ok what is up with the jackets that grow boobs when u eject? That spectacled Black knight guy grew boobs as he ejected..... :blink:

Maybe it's some sort of air-bag protection for the torso because vital organs are located here

Charles calling V.V nii san....i'm quite sure it was just sarcasm.

Or a particuliar pact between them, after all Charles has geass in both eyes...

(Gui)

(wolfx @ May 12 2008, 03:54 PM)

Ok what is up with the jackets that grow boobs when u eject? That spectacled Black knight guy grew boobs as he ejected.....

Maybe it's some sort of air-bag protection for the torso because vital organs are located here

I know OT, but... It's all about the Mae West look.

http://www.flightgear.dk/pic/mlmmeteor.jpg

Edited by Dangaioh

Well, its good to have count pudding and Cecil back :rolleyes:

Anyone want to order a pizza with C.C for topping? ^_^

I'll have one of those, with extra cheese-kun on top. Oh and LOTS of tomatoes. :lol:

Just saw Episode 6, and Kallen with upgraded Guren

really made some serious pwnage this episode.

:ph34r:

Also.....

http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08203/12_codegeass_ep06i814.jpg

“Virtue, eliminating target!”

I practically :lol:-ed when seeing this.

BTW, Strike Gundam-like Flight pack on the Guren???

http://xs227.xs.to/xs227/08203/12_codegeass_ep06x763.jpg

Edited by grss1982

The new Gurren now can shoot a wave of nuclear radiation? :ph34r:

Just some speculation:

Kallen will die due to over radiation from her Gurren weapon

That would be sad. :(

The sudden Gurren Nishiki upgrade was awesome though...and Kallen knows the controls immediately! B))

epi.7 argh

damn Lelouch, you almost got Kallen on the lips

:angry:

Well better than what could've happened.

:lol:

Since i'm getting flak for dissing Macross F's art, i think i should mention now that Geass R2's art is getting abit too heavily stylised this season. The Clamp features of long lanky legs and arms are more than obvious this season.....season 1 wasn't this strange. Not necessarily bad art though but i do wonder what's with the OTT stylistic change.

That would be sad. :(

The sudden Gurren Nishiki upgrade was awesome though...and Kallen knows the controls immediately! B))

Well.....

Lashkta did ask her as she was free falling if she read the "manual" of the Gurren. And Kallen said YES. I guess the "manual" included the things about the Gurren Nishiki upgrade.

:mellow:

Anyways anybody seen episode 7? Charles really has a way with his speeches. :ph34r: Kudos to his Voice actor. B))

Well better than what could've happened: http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/6310/1211138737792qk9.jpg

WTF!!! :wacko: Did you edit that? :blink: It was'nt that close in the episode I saw yesterday. Although I did skip that part since it was a bit uncomfortable. :huh:

epi.7 argh

damn Lelouch, you almost got Kallen on the lips

:angry:

A good thing Lulu didn't try to "Geass" her to get what he wanted. :p

Edited by grss1982

Anyways anybody seen episode 7? Charles really has a way with his speeches. :ph34r: Kudos to his Voice actor. B))

Its Wakamoto, also known as coachee from Gunbuster.

He's awesome. His voice is very distinguishable recently with the long exagerrated slurs. Also is the "narrator-guy" from Hayate No Gotoku

WTF!!! :wacko: Did you edit that? :blink: It was'nt that close in the episode I saw yesterday. Although I did skip that part since it was a bit uncomfortable. :huh:

LOL not me. Someone else.

A good thing Lulu didn't try to "Geass" her to get what he wanted. :p

Kallen has already been geassed in season 1 for something trivial. So even if he wanted, he couldn't.

[...]

[...]

Indeed, he has a lot of presence

But I wouldn't have suspected that he was coachee...

From random curiosity:

In CODE GEASS news, episode nine has reportedly been delayed a week. Episode eight will still air this weekend, but episode nine will NOT be airing on June 1st as it had originally been scheduled. Instead there will be some sort of emergency filler show. I haven’t found an official reason, but others have speculated that it’s because of the Chinese earthquake tragedy, and that’d make sense since episode nine involves the Chinese Federation.

Episode 8.

HOLY CRAP....REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 5th Of November anyone???

And i have no idea what is Cecile was there with the boobs for.

or this dog is doing here.....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/Met...11770037457.jpg

Cecile likes to wear sexy dress i think

:lol:.

And Lelouch revealing himself to Sayoko is a nice touch.

and wtf, Suzaku geass is till on effect?

But that would be geass, the power that Lelouch has, not the obedience he bestows on his victims.

Though it would be interesting if its affects were indeed permanent. Poor Carve-tan. :(

But that would be geass, the power that Lelouch has, not the obedience he bestows on his victims.

Though it would be interesting if its affects were indeed permanent. Poor Carve-tan. :(

Her fate is better compare to the thugs which Lulu ordered to do some exercises :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Epi 9.

- 1st prince of Brittania marrying the Loli Empress, great, now its a lolicon show?

- Milly with her revealing dress, lucky Count Pudding.

- CC spoiled Kallen-Lulu intimate time.

- Orange has return!

Edited by Morpheus

Epi 9.

- 1st prince of Brittania marrying the Loli Empress, great, now its a lolicon show?

- Milly with her revealing dress, lucky Count Pudding.

- CC spoiled Kallen-Lulu intimate time.

- Orange has return!

- Milly's too good for him. :rolleyes:

- Tabasco! I WANT MY DAMN TABASCO!

- He has returned.

My observation on the chess game:

At 16:05, it would seem that Zero only has the King, a Rook and a pawn left while Schneizel still has 4 pawns, a knight, a rook and the King. At timestamp 16:19 though, the rook he has had changed into a Queen (i think its a Queen?)

Logically though Schneizel wouldn't have lost since he's a tactician equal to Zero and he had all those pieces left against Zero. Goro doesn't know how to play chess. And besides Schneizel won't be allowed to move that way since it would be Zero's "Check" and he will be forced to reposition his King.

Episode 10.

- OTBK army is awesome, but they got outsmarted by Xing Ke this time.

- Xing Ke knightframe, its equal to the Gurren in term of power.

- Kallen is captured

And also plenty of cheese-kun on this episode ^_^

Am I the only who feels *really* underwhelmed by Code Geass R2 ?

I loved the first series.... but this one has been dissapointment over disspointment. The whole premise already felt very underwhelming after the kick ass cliffhanger ending ("Yeah let's go back to school and pretending ending"... geez I felt like Alias Season 4)

And after that it just to goes on doing over and over the most unlikely cliffhanger ending every episode... it becomes less and less plausible after each episodes (it reminds me of Day 2 of 24 and I don't mean that in a good way), the characters becomes more and more annoying, and it's gone to the point that I'm actually rooting for Susaku (as useless and clueless as he seems no) to kick Lelouch's ass once and for all.

*sigh*

-Sergorn

I loved the first series.... but this one has been dissapointment over disspointment. The whole premise already felt very underwhelming after the kick ass cliffhanger ending ("Yeah let's go back to school and pretending ending"... geez I felt like Alias Season 4)

And after that it just to goes on doing over and over the most unlikely cliffhanger ending every episode... it becomes less and less plausible after each episodes (it reminds me of Day 2 of 24 and I don't mean that in a good way), the characters becomes more and more annoying, and it's gone to the point that I'm actually rooting for Suzaku (as useless and clueless as he seems no) to kick Lelouch's ass once and for all.

*sigh*

-Sergorn

The high school drama mixed with terrorism/rebellion is making the plot blur at some point, since now the show basically cover both of them unlike the first season. With OTBK now became a full pledged army with its own flagship and army means Lulu must occasionally

let Sayoko to became his double in Ashford

^_^

Episode 11. will make live much harder for Lulu now ^_^ . I also wondered what will happen to Kallen now.

The writing for Code Geass is already bordering on overfantasic and Lelouch's "JUST AS PLANNED" is getting less brilliant and more on Luck.

But I guess the human drama still keeps it entertaining. I don't really approve of the Knights of Round with ther overpowered mecha. Where were they the whole of season 1?

So Milly is up to her tricks again and the strange next ep preview from last week is finally revealed as Ninja Sayoko! :lol:

But of course the highlight was the end of the episode...where:

Jeremiah shows up with a GEASS CANCELLER supposedly to locate the Black Knight's SPs (Secret Police? Sleeping pieces?)

So Milly is up to her tricks again and the strange next ep preview from last week is finally revealed as Ninja Sayoko! :lol:

But of course the highlight was the end of the episode...where:

Jeremiah shows up with a GEASS CANCELLER supposedly to locate the Black Knight's SPs (Secret Police? Sleeping pieces?)

Why I got a feeling that someone is going to bite the dust in the next episode....

And after that it just to goes on doing over and over the most unlikely cliffhanger ending every episode... it becomes less and less plausible after each episodes (it reminds me of Day 2 of 24 and I don't mean that in a good way), the characters becomes more and more annoying, and it's gone to the point that I'm actually rooting for Susaku (as useless and clueless as he seems no) to kick Lelouch's ass once and for all.

*sigh*

-Sergorn

Code Geass R2 is the biggest anime disappointment I've had in quite some time. Honestly, the writing just feels sloppy. The first few episodes were pretty much a repeat of Season 1. Lelouch living normal life, gets geass, assembles Black Knights, etc. Totally killed the epic cliffhanger from the first season.

R2 has also played host to absolutely ridiculous plot twists. Seriously, one million people and a dog (yes, a dog) dressing up as Zero? Gino and Anya transferring into Ashford for absolutely no reason? Orange's Geass Canceller also just adds to the ridiculous plot twists and seems like nothing but a deus ex machina. Not to mention the fact that they are still doing school episodes. Why? Kallen is kidnapped, theres still some drama with the Chinese Federation, Lelouch still has to take down Britannia, and we're still wasting our time with pointless 90% filler school episodes. It makes me wonder whether we can really wrap things up sufficiently by R2's end or if we get a rushed ending like Destiny.

Speaking of which, Code Geass R2 reminds me of Gundam SEED Destiny. Worse than its predecessor, wasting time with filler (school episodes for R2, clip shows for Destiny), the personalities of the characters being downgraded, and immense popularity despite the poor quality. Thankfully, at least most people outside of Japan acknowledged that Destiny was trash, whereas R2 still has a humongous fanatical following and is ranked as a top ten anime on many web sites like my anime list and Anime News Network.

Despite all that, I still continue to watch, hoping it can recapture the greatness of the first season, which was a genuinely great anime.

I'm fan of Code Geass and I would agree that R2 's failure to start right after the cliffhanger did somewhat disappoint me. However I wouldn't say R2 is that much of a disappoint to be compared to Seed Destiny because that series was just flat out bad and so was Seed. At least R2 is entertaining and contains some cool plot twists. However since everyone is getting a geass it is getting a little annoying. Additionally this series is in at episode 12 so there's still hope for things to pick up more.