Wasn't sure where to post this...

Zeta Otaku

Ok, this isn't actually mine, it's a gift for a friend, but I'm seriously thinking about getting one for myself.

I present to you a 1/1 scale replica of Link's Master Sword!

IPB Image

And that's a Master Replica Anakin Skywalker FX Saber next to it for scale. (and a busted ROTJ first edition Luke FX Saber in the corner there... poor thing)

The Master Sword is about 8 pounds in weight and could REALLY mess someone up if you took a good swing at them. It's not sharp, but... yeah. It comes with a cool custom leather sheith for it (not pictured yet).

did you buy that at Frank and Sons? I saw one of those and other game related weapons too. They even had sepheroth's sword! that thing is hella long! and they had cloud's buster sword, but it was pretty short.

I've been watching Cloud and Sephiroth swords on various sites. If anyone can handle Cloud's sword, let me know how the weight/balance thing is. See if it's a full tang.

I wanted to buy my son Cloud's sword for Xmas, but I was unsure about the quality and how it would hang on the wall. I ended up buying him his own 360, but I might still get him the sword for his b-day if it's sturdy enough to mount on a wall. Then again, maybe I'll just save up and order him a real katana for when he graduates high school.

I've been watching Cloud and Sephiroth swords on various sites. If anyone can handle Cloud's sword, let me know how the weight/balance thing is. See if it's a full tang.

I wanted to buy my son Cloud's sword for Xmas, but I was unsure about the quality and how it would hang on the wall. I ended up buying him his own 360, but I might still get him the sword for his b-day if it's sturdy enough to mount on a wall. Then again, maybe I'll just save up and order him a real katana for when he graduates high school.

I bought the 51" Cloud buster sword. its stainless steel and very heavy.

18 lbs heavy doesnt sound like alot but its hard to hold and swing around.

My brother-in-law and I cant pick it up one-handed. its a two-hander LOL.

I cant post pics at the moment. I'll do that tomorrow. Overall its very sturdy

and Sharp. The hilt is wrapped in what looks and feels like black cotton (fat shoe laces)

the square guard is tin or something like that and hollow from what i can tell.

the blade is 36 inches long and 7 inches wide. I'm not gonna put this on the wall

its too heavy and I'm afraid of it dropping on someone or something.

heres an example of what I have

[attachmentid=39091]

edited: sp

post-3216-1166571450_thumb.jpg

Edited by Macross73