Viewtiful Joe

Gaijin

Definitely one of the most fun games I've played in a longtime...2D gameplay action in a 3D world, excellent sound and cel shading that isn't painful to look at. Almost as fun as good ol' Gunstar Heroes!! Gamecube owners must own this!! B)

My brother just picked up Viewtiful Joe today......and I got to play it for an hour or two.

I am gettin pretty hooked on the SLOMO button. B) It's games like this that make me one happy pappy, very innovative with tons of heart and HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!

just a question: does the actual game play have that annoying ass film type border that they show on the commercials?

Ah....I think so. But the game is so darned beautiful you don't even realize it. After all......it does take place inside a film. B)

just a question: does the actual game play have that annoying ass film type border that they show on the commercials?

Only during cutscenes, or tutorials, or when you're using one of your special powers.

2D gameplay... the stuff that Capcom does best! Yeah, I bought two actually, one for myself, and one for my bud. Even though everyone who's played it has had nothing but good things to say about it, I'm afraid that it's not going to be "mainstream" enough to generate the kind of sales that it deserves.

Oh, yeah, anyone figure out what to do with that big barrel just after you get the speed up power?