Galaxy Defender coming back?

vfxraven19

Not even for $12.99 would I deem that a good buy. Aren't genuine '55 reissues going for reasonable prices these days anyway?

I am a bit confused in how BBTS is able to import and sell those Knockoff toys here (not that I am complaining). Takara release the Jetfires in the US a few years back and the looks and size is similar with the knockoff ones. Wouldn't this mean that Takara can sue the company that makes the toys and business that sells the toys? ;)

These were actually available at WalMart in some areas. And I also have one that is in a different box from a different company name, but same robot. The BBTS price is pretty good, better than eBay.

I welcome any new 1/55 bootlegs since I collect them. It's fascinating that the design has spawned such a variety of imitators for 25 years.

Edited by glane21

I think I'm gonna pick up a few of em for the following reasons:

1. Kitbashes and repaints.

2. One to keep original, the color scheme isn't all bad.

3. spare parts to repair real valks.

Heh, heh. Picked one up for $9.95! Never too early to get my 2 year old started! He loves Macross and robots in general! One warning, the leg joint snap socket and tab are too deep so you almost rip it apart trying to transform it. You have to pull the leg out a bit and then roatate the joint. - MT