Does anyone know what this robot is?

rewooh

Its hard to describe in wihtout a pic.

Well it was the big battle scene and they were showing alot of action. There was this Robot with a shield and it was shooting and the zentradi. I think it was next to a monster..or something. And then...it got blown up.

I always wondered what the hell it was. I sepcifically remember a shield..at leasti think it was :blink:

We need a custom model of one of those, wonder what it would look like transformed ;) Did Kawamori do Orguss as well or was it just a stab at a rival mecha show?

Just look for Barpharanges' custom model in the old forums. He did an awsome work kitbashing a wonderfest and an Orguss model.

We need a custom model of one of those, wonder what it would look like transformed ;) Did Kawamori do Orguss as well or was it just a stab at a rival mecha show?

It's not a stab. More like a respectful reference joke.

Especially since Macross shared alot of it's crew with Orguss. In the first few episodes of Orguss there's a picture of Misa that pops up for a split second, and supposedly in Southern Cross there's a Minmay poster (again, more shared crew).

that orguss looks like a cross between Vf-1 and Orgroid never noticed it. Look at the fast pack!!!!!!!??????? weird. Actually looks like a vf-1a with orgroid armour!!!

hmmmm... small orguss toy I care nothing about plus spare JM booster...

Steal a head from a 1/100 kit...

not sure about the arms though...

Oh well... yet another project gets added to my "to do" list :lol: