Would you buy this?

franky

I think someone on RT.com said this version (I think it's actually official, not a bootleg) worked great for them. I think I also remember hearing something about a wood box?? I think you can get RT: The complete edition for about $40 within the US also if you watch eBay.

Edited by jenius

I'm buying it at http://www.joyo.com/detail/product.asp?uid...odid=bkys505107 I have to wait till end of this month before they start their shipment as they need to verify my credit card details. The shipping price in China is amazingly cheap; only US$5.70 from China to Singapore and an additional of US$2 for an additional item. For those who can't read Chinese, the price stated in the link is in China Yuan, which is $1(Yuan) to US$0.127. :)

Even if it was free, the fact remains that attempting to watch it would be time much better spent watching the original shows subtitled. Besides, anytime I forget that fact, I have the codename robotech & sentinels DVD's to remind me just why I don't want such a set.