Macross VFX-2

bake_art

I downloaded VFX-2 from the imacross servers and play it on my modded playstation. However, whenever I finish the last stage in VFX-2, the screen just blacks out. Does anyone know how to fix this? Do I have play it on an emulator, or will I still have the same problems?

BTW, if this is an unfixable problem, can somebody upload the ending video instead? I busted my nuts trying to finish this game, but I can't see the ending :angry: Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!!

I had the same problem running vfx2 on the epsxe ( emulator): I tried all the grafic plugins but nothing has changed... I'd like to know if anyone has seen the ending and if the original copies of the game are working correctly... I want to see the end ( and the other valkyries)!!!

does anyone know the song that is played when you put the vfx-2 cd into a cd player its not as cool as "get free" but a cool easter egg..... also if you put the macross plus game edition cd in a cd player it has "voices" on it

Thank you for the help, but I think it's not an emulator problem... Many people here said that they had the same problem on the psone, even with the original cd.

I'll now try to download different vfx2 files to see if I can find one without the bug: if anyone has a copy of the game and has seen the ending, please let us know!!

I remember seeing an ending, but I forgot what it was. I guess I'll go play it and finish it over the weekend and let you guys know. I only had a problem with the game freezing during the briefing. That was it. I'll let you guys know. :p:D:lol:

does anyone know the song that is played when you put the vfx-2 cd into a cd player its not as cool as "get free" but a cool easter egg..... also if you put the macross plus game edition cd in a cd player it has "voices" on it

Maybe it is shoot and shout ?Its the ending song for VFX-2 and perhaps the only other song in the CD beside Get Free.

I remember seeing an ending, but I forgot what it was. I guess I'll go play it and finish it over the weekend and let you guys know. I only had a problem with the game freezing during the briefing. That was it. I'll let you guys know. :p:D:lol:

So there are some working copies of the game!! I'm still trying to download from Emule but it's taking a lot of time and the download speed is terribly slow... If someone knows a place where to download vfx2 or has a working copy of the game please tell me!