Hobby Stock And New Items Comming Out

Arthurius

Hi Everyone,

I am a newb, so pls be patient. I saw some links for the Max Dyrl being re-released, and the vf-0a, on the Hobby Stock web site.

Now, i am in North America, and dont understand a word of Japaneese. I am looking for an online shop that gives good prices, special for pre-orders (meaning pll who pre-order usualy get better price then those who dont). This Hobby Stock website keeps comming back. Do they sell to outsiders, such as myself, and if so, to whom can i talk to.

Also, i saw on the Hobby Stock a system of points, and i am guessing that the more points you collect, you can reclaim those for futur purchases. The reason i am saying this, is i want to find one place where i would buy all my macross stuff, now and in the futur, and i definetly want to be rewarded for doing business with them, and the point system is the right way to go.

My normal supplier is Valken Exs, but i dont know if he still sells macross stuff, as i dont see him online anymore, for a very long time (I hope nothing bad happened to him, he was the best). Would need suggestion on a supplier that gives reward for comming back to them, and that gives good prices, and good service. Any suggestions. Also, about Hobby Stock, you guys would know the email of someone there that would speack english (by speack i mean through emails).

I dont know where this thread belongs, so if you will be moving it, pls type in it where it will go so i can follow it. Thx

I'm sure you'll see the regular e-tailers who ship to the US offering preorders soon enough.

I live in the US and have ordered from the following:

Samurai-Monkey (Japan)

Twin Moons Anime (US)

Anime Punch (US)

Big Bad Toy Store (US)

Neova (HK I think)

there's more i can't think of right off the bat, and my dsl is about to go down again, argh...

keep looking at the FS forum, someone will post something once they have confirmation from their suppliers.

Thx for the reply, my regular provider is Neova, which i call Valken-Exs, but i dont know what happened to him (I hope he is ok), and i really wanted to get a fix for my bp8, and buy some valks at same time, and some strke parts, and flexi-stand.

Am i mistaken in saying that these other ones you mentioned dont have same low price as Neova or Hobby Stock? Also, wanted to know if Hobby Stock does sell to Canadians? I will talk to the other sellers as well that you mentioned, thx for offering them.

Yea I tend to only do (non Ebay) business with BBTS (Big Bad Toy Store). I am hoping that they will be able to grab some reissue Max VF-1A. They are an great company and I have been ordering form them for an year and an half. THeir prices can be an bit higher then others, but IMO it is worth it because of their great business, trustworthyness, fast delivery and great resposnes to e-mail inquiries. If something goes wrong, they pull everything out to make it right.

Edited by AC Starscream

I saw some links for the Max Dyrl being re-released, and the vf-0a, on the Hobby Stock web site.

Are you serious mate?!?! WooHoo!!! Look at my sig, finally a Yamato 1/48 Max DYRL re-issue!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

I've bought numerous stuff from LOS of www.laftoys.com - he's very reliable, nice prices, great service, great packing and fast shipping!! Highly recommended!!

:)