How Much Is It Worth?

I have one of the Kotobukiya Mahoro-san & Sportbike PVC models and I'm trying to sell it but I have no idea what it's worth. It's like they've completely vanished from the face of the earth. None on ebay or anything.

What would it be worth? I think I paid $150 for it a couple years ago from HLJ.

mahoro-san_sportbike-050.jpg

Vostok 7

I would Consider the lack of hits on froogle, google, and only about 36 on Ebay as a low fan base.

Personally, I would put it in the for sale section of some anime-forums and hope some completest will buy it from you for near your purchase price.

You could try Ebay, but with listing costs and final value fees you may end up losing money.

It's a really nice item, so good luck.

That's a nice looking piece. Personally I was waiting for it to price drop to around $75 before buying it but it vanished before that happened so...eh. I don't know if you'll get your $150 back, if it's been opened, since there's still a resin model of this being produced.

Its actually a pretty nice figure. The bike is actually mostly diecast and has some good detail. A friend of mine picked one up for about $80 from a convention about 3 months ago. lmk what your asking price is I might be interested.

Rob :ph34r:

That's a nice looking piece.  Personally I was waiting for it to price drop to around $75 before buying it but it vanished before that happened so...eh.  I don't know if you'll get your $150 back, if it's been opened, since there's still a resin model of this being produced.

415451[/snapback]