Need Advice On Online Anime Stores

renegadeleader1

I'm looking into buying some toys, figures, and model kits online and I'm wondering what stores are reputable and trustworthy. I already know about hlj.com and animecornerstore.com, what other sites do you guys recommend?

Right now specifically I need a site that carries G-taste series 7 figures. A friend of mine wants me to do some repaints on two figures that are dressed as baseball players into yankees and red sox uniforms along with a reiko Nagase figure I got from the namco series. hlj.com has it for $61.94 USD and with shipping its almost a hundred. anbody know where I can get it cheaper without getting screwed?

EDIT: heres a link to what I'm talking about

http://www.hlj.com/product/EPO59653

Edited by renegadeleader1

• 4 weeks later...

Avoid Hobbysearch and YesAsia, they're both robbers.

Have you tried a deputy shopper to get the figures you need off of Yahoo Japan auctions or some other Japanese shops? Avoid Celga by the way.

yeah that's tough. I've been looking for a good e-tailer fora while too. I normally just buy my valks from Kevin, but he closed shop. Now a days its just bigbadtoystore :( but i want someone reliable and costworthy too for japanese imports.

yeah that's tough. I've been looking for a good e-tailer fora while too. I normally just buy my valks from Kevin, but he closed shop. Now a days its just bigbadtoystore :( but i want someone reliable and costworthy too for japanese imports.

418704[/snapback]

Try Los from Lost and Found toys. Great communicaton, good prices, and fast shipping. I've never had a problem with him.

:)

www.laftoys.com