Wtk Info On Lot

VF-ZX2

Here's what I hope is a better picture. The flash on my camera is bad so I have to put them close to a window to get light pictures. If this isn't good enough I can try somewhere else...

408745[/snapback]

They're all made by Gakken, from the 80's, except the Invid which is either by Matchbox or a Playmates reissue,

I think they are all the 1/55 Alphas, except for that little guy in the lower right. Maybe 1/72 on him? The Invid/Inbit Scout might get you $5-$10. I've never seen a boxed 1/55 Alpha/Legioss go for much more than $50, so probably not too much loose like that. If they were the 1/35 scale, you'd be sitting on a nice little payday. The smallest one, I can't imagine would be worth more than the Invid.

Then again, you might just find 2 green bidders on Ebay, and if your lucky, we might see your auction in the "Great Absurdity" thread!

Good luck bro! :)

3x Gakken Diecast 2 mode changers = $20-$45 each depending on condition (all are Singapore versions)

2x Gakken blue triple changers = $20-$45 each depending on condition

1x Gakken 1/72 triple changer = $10-$25 depending on condition

1x Matchbox Invid = ?? $15? I got no idea.

If the items had boxes my higher value limit would increase by about $15 on most those items.

Ok so by Jenius's scale on the low end the lot is worth about 125$. I would like to get 100$ on the lot minus one of the blue alphas. If anyone wants these let me know before I put them in the for sale section...