Dyrl English Dubb

Ugh, bionoids, barf. Those British accents hurt me. Plus they chop out all the good violence! I mean, c'mon!

Actually, I believe the voice actors on 'Bionoids were Australian. I seem to remember an article written by Helen McCarthy that Clash' was produced to serve as an aid to learning English in Japan. Make of that what you will... :D

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong...

• 3 weeks later...

"Clash of the bionoids" rocks because:

Roy sounds like Roy, and his lines are so hilariously bad and memorable that they rock.

Minmay doesn't sound like an annoying dink

Without Clash of the bionoids, I would never have learned about Macross.

"Now watch jet-Jockey in action"

the accents dont sound Australian to me. But then ive not seen it in a VERY long time...

On a semi related note, whats the recent English dub of macross like? Ive been thinking about getting it once its released as a set...

I think they're actually australian, Hikaru's VA in the movie has been heard in Jackie Chan dubs many of times back in the 80's....and I think a good portion of his films are actually shot in Australia aren't they?

I'm starting to connect the dots la la la connect the dots, *herman laugh*

*shakes fist like iron* Soon, Bionoids will be the thing of the past! As my dub will reign supreme! ......................................oh god now I just got nervous.