Roy Should Have Lived.

Excillon

Not so worry about the titty cannons, I think her nuts cracking claws are more frightening...take a look at your 1/60 and imagine if they had a hold of Roy's boys... :blink:

The Q-raus have titty cannons... A system not kept for the YF-21/VF-22 fortunately or unfortunately, because I always found it funny that Miria shot people to death with her boobs. :D

383651[/snapback]

Edited by Mowe

Hmm, Roy could've lived, as a crippled or something

that's one thing you hardly see in SDF: handicapped warveterans

storywise it would've created another great dramatic twist

They pointed out why not shortly after Kakizaki was added. Odds of dying are a lot higher in space.

Any blast that wounds you has penetrated your cockpit, and your flightsuit. With a pierced cockpit, your little bubble of air is leaking away, probably rather rapidly. That's a Bad Thing. And while the Macross flightsuits WERE sealed up airtight for space missions, they probably cease to be so once they recieve damaged.

The Q-raus have titty cannons... A system not kept for the YF-21/VF-22 fortunately or unfortunately, because I always found it funny that Miria shot people to death with her boobs. :D

383651[/snapback]

The YF-21 has breast intakes. It works backwards. :p

Ah, its boobies suck in air and it farts to stay airborne, gotcha! :lol:

Roy actually inexplicably came back to life as a result of being in the vicinity of the events of Macross Zero. UN Spacy kept it top secret. In fact Roy is tougher than Chuck Norris and can tear a zentraedi apart without being macronized.

To put the girl point of view spin to it. If Roy had lived, he could have taken Hikaru under his wing for "buttsecks", bandages, and bondage. Because, you know, girls like that guy on guy stuff. :ph34r:

Not so worry about the titty cannons, I think her nuts cracking claws are more frightening...take a look at your 1/60 and imagine if they had a hold of Roy's boys... :blink:
:blink: Why does she want to play with Roy's boys with she already have Max's boys in her grasp? Probably explains why they only had daughters.

:blink: Why does she want to play with Roy's boys with she already have Max's boys in her grasp? Probably explains why they only had daughters.

383835[/snapback]

Thousands of years of sexual segregation and repression.

When she snapped, she snapped BAD.

Ha...ha...I had to bring Roy into the reply to stay on topic, it could have been Max or even Captain Global... :D

Actually, wasn't Miria the one who took out Roy in the TV series, perhaps there was a link after all.

383835[/snapback]

Edited by Mowe

One of the nice things about Misa on the show, was the episode where Hikaru ditched her for Minmei, and she waited. She actually waited all day. Then she was mostly forgiving when he did show up. This was such a nice contrast to Minmei's spoiled self absorbed 'me first' personality. And it was a nice contrast to Misa's usual hardass straight line discipline. Personally I thought that was the defining moment between the two of them, that despite the fact that Hikaru jerked her around, the idea of him in her life brought out the good in her she didn't know she had.

I felt sorry for her.

While it was definitely one of the prime examples of the diffrences between on- and off-duty Misa, she got screwed royally in that episode. I tend to prefer the Shao Pai Lon premiere and the escape from the zentradi for that reason.

The puppy was cute, though. :)

Roy was the man. The fact that he could turn and face/shoot down incoming barrages of missiles headed straight for him--as he does multiple times in MZero--affirms this. What injured him and eventually cost him his life was simply "the golden BB," as referred to by pilots of years-past. It was a random thing; it was simply his time, that's all. Somewhat overdue, considering his vast experience in combat, in 3 different conflicts, no less. Sucks donkey's balls, but that's war, and that's why war is so deplorable. Good people who by all other accounts shouldn't fall sometimes do. At least, that's what I gathered that SK was trying to impress upon his audience.

But yes, Roy should have lived, dammit!

"How can you be ready to fight if you're scared to drink?!"