Toynami Figure Scale Question

VFX

What scale are these figures? If 1/72 I want to rip the head off and mod it into a hasegawa battroid kit.

http://www.valkyrie-exchange.com/Images/To...mp/DSC01397.jpg

377739[/snapback]

I think they're right around there. I know they're bigger than the old 1/100 action figures.

But why would you want to put it on a Hasegawa and ruin a perfectly good kit. :o

Haha, plus you'll be running a perfectly good paperweight.

:ph34r:

You know... stylistically and quality wise, the Super posables are just about the nicest toys that Toynami has come out with. I can see putting a head on a Hase battroid, but I've never seen a Hase battroid in person, so I can't help you so much.

You know... stylistically and quality wise, the Super posables are just about the nicest toys that Toynami has come out with.  I can see putting a head on a Hase battroid, but I've never seen a Hase battroid in person, so I can't help you so much.

377757[/snapback]

I agree with you 100 percent on the super posables. I think they're great little figures for the price and i have most of the Macross ones and all of the Mospeada ones. But the figure he pointed out that he wanted to put on a Hase Battoriod Kit was the VF-1R and IMO it just ain't happening. That head is awful and as Wolfx pointed it out it was a sad circumstance that made that animation mistake into an actual figure.

The sculpt of the Toynami VF-1 Super Poseables was far too stylized for my liking, especially the thighs and upper arms.

Graham

377929[/snapback]

Agreed. AND YES, I know the YF-1R is the Bastard step child of Macross designs, but Macross loyalty aside, I think the head is hot. SO I think it would look cool on a Hasegawa body. Can anybody takea pick of the figure next to a Hasegawa battroid kit?

• 3 weeks later...