Really Big Toys

This could open up a new form of RC sport, where radio-controlled fleets tried to take each other out. Just think if aircraft were allowed to participate...

This could open up a new form of RC sport, where radio-controlled fleets tried to take each other out.  Just think if aircraft were allowed to participate...

361629[/snapback]

It would be cool to watch...many, many years ago there was some kind of big RC thing going on in Central Park and I remember people with planes, boats, subs, etc...and one guy who did this big flatop carrier (don't remember if it was supposed to be based on any of the WW2 island-less carriers or not) that people were doing touch and gos on, so it would be possible to have RC naval aviation...although I imagine you'd have the same level of plane loss as they had in the early days of the real thing....

Tiny cameras capture the action, live weapons, GPS tracking

THE START OF THE ROBOT WARS!!!!!!!!

This could open up a new form of RC sport, where radio-controlled fleets tried to take each other out.  Just think if aircraft were allowed to participate...

361629[/snapback]

I belive there already is, just no planes yet.

361732[/snapback]

Oh man, he could rig that thing with Estes rockets and fire 'em off like tomahawk cruise missiles.  THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!!

361452[/snapback]

Estes has done a few different incarnations of the AGM-86, but haven't done a Tomahawk, at least not yet. :)