Different Artworks

snooze

Nice find.

I really like the camo versions.

I am also related to renderer of these paint schemes. I know a guy, who knows another guy, who fishes with some women near the lake of some aunt's mom's father that was a distant cousin of the lady who cut my dogs hair, who was twice removed and seperated at birth from my grandfather's twin daughters during the zygote stage. Oh, and I almost forgot, his name has a few consonants and maybe a vowel or two, also he lives on a small green planet near some sun... :p:lol:

ummm, not to soud like a jerk here, but wasnt this post a bit ago?? I remmber someone saying something about the VF-1 in WWII german markings?? ok its was in the UN-OFFICAL COLOR SCHEME THREAD.

Edited by Goshawk

Nice find.

I really like the camo versions.

I am also related to renderer of these paint schemes. I know a guy, who knows another guy, who fishes with some women near the lake of some aunt's mom's father that was a distant cousin of the lady who cut my dogs hair, who was twice removed and seperated at birth from my grandfather's twin daughters during the zygote stage.  Oh, and I almost forgot, his name has a few consonants and maybe a vowel or two, also he lives on a small green planet near some sun... :p  :lol:

357758[/snapback]

Ha Ha, but I was serious he shares the same last name as my mom's maiden name, and it is not that common a name. I was not trying to brag or anything, I didn't do the work nor have I ever met the guy, I just said it because I thought it was interesting.