About Bandai Ve-1 Elintseeker

daisuki

would know the weight of a ve-1 elintseeker with his armor only.

thanks. :)

355515[/snapback]

why do you want to know the weight? trying to smuggle it out thru illegal means?

Or perhaps you have found one loose but locked away in some indigenous indian temple behind a series of booby traps and you must replace the VE-1 with a bag of sand otherwise a giant boulder will come crashing down upon you?

would know the weight of a ve-1 elintseeker with his armor only.

thanks. :)

355515[/snapback]

why do you want to know the weight? trying to smuggle it out thru illegal means?

Or perhaps you have found one loose but locked away in some indigenous indian temple behind a series of booby traps and you must replace the VE-1 with a bag of sand otherwise a giant boulder will come crashing down upon you?

355523[/snapback]

boulder schmoulder... for a ve I'd bring an extension cord and my hammer drill :lol:

seriously, I have got a parcel problem; that's why I would know the weight of teh elint with his armor only.
would prefer have to do with the rock!

355555[/snapback]

355556[/snapback]

u got pm ;)

355791[/snapback]

this is information that you could share with the rest of us. it's doesn't have to be private.

A ve-1 without the arm armor parts and without gunpod weighs 458 gramms ( aproximately 1lb)

:)

seriously, I have got a parcel problem; that's why I would know the weight of teh elint with his armor only.
would prefer have to do with the rock!

355555[/snapback]

355556[/snapback]

u got pm ;)

355791[/snapback]

this is information that you could share with the rest of us. it's doesn't have to be private.

356163[/snapback]