Help Measurements Needed

stram8777

I need the measurements for a few things. I am going to be building shelves to hold my collection soon. Any help you guys can give me would be great. Could someone measure the height of a 1/48 VF-1 with fast packs in battroid mode, 1/100 Monster in Battroid, Masterpiece Prime, and Unicron. I think these are the tallest in my collection and since they are all still sealed it would be difficult for me to measure them quickly. I appreciate the help.

16 inches for Unicron...He's probably the biggest one, so you could figure on using him as your guide..

Edited by myk

Don't forget to give yourself additional clearance just to keep the look clean. When an item nearly touches the shelves above it it creates a real clostrophobic look. You should ask someone to measure the Bandai(or Takatoku) 1/3000 SDF-1 while standing completely erect just in case you ever want to include on of those one day and make sure you have one shelf that can accomodate him :)

Thanks I will be spending christmas break makimng shelves. I also rearranged furniture so the big stuff will still look nice.

Thanks

P.S.

Mods close this thread it has outlived its usefulness.