Imacross...or Macross Torrent

JGrizzle

I remember at one time there was a server that had everything from movies to game iso's on it...does anyone happen to know where that went? I was trying to hunt down a copy of macross vfx 1 and 2 iso's to try and see if I would even want to import it...I just recently imported the new macross game for ps2 and I cannot wait for it heh. I bought vo when it came out so maybe I can add these two to my playstation collection if they are not that bad...oh and is there another ps game I think it was macross plus?

Hello:

I had to shut down iMacross4 server because Shaw cable and every other ISP within Winnipeg decided that daily bandwidth restrictions were a good way to cut people back from file sharing.

Due to Canada's confidentiality act, ISP s could be sued by the Movie and Sound Recording companies for providing potential excess bandwidth that supposedly would be used for file sharing. I would say that worked for them.

Maybe next year, when VOIP phones are more prevalent and downloadable rental movies are readliy available, we could see the bandwidth restrictions lifted. Otherwise, I need an extra $50 month if I want to double my bandwidth, which would make my bandwidth half of what it was in 2004!

boinger

• 2 weeks later...
argh that is a bummer but in a way cannot blame them ya know  :angry: I have been looking for weeks for a torrent with macross games...well I guess if I find one or if anybody else they could post it here...or would that be against the rules, I forgot about those  :lol:

352651[/snapback]

well I found a torrent for vfx-2...but it does not seem to ever want to download :-\ I really do not want to pay to import the psone macross games and they not be the least bit enjoyable :-\

go to www.emule-project.net/ just download it, then install it and then in the search field you should type: macross vfx or macross psx, you should find some files that are of your interest. download them. there should be a few people sharing those games so be patient.

or pm me and pay for postage for a physical copy of vfx-1. I'm pretty sure the image is still on one of my hard drives but I'd have to check. If it's not and I have to dig through the binders expect sever time delay issues :rolleyes: