Macross Gold Book

ghiblione

thats a great price, I remember when these were going for $250 complete and I got mine for $130 without the book marks or the poster. That was a bargain back then. If I get the chance to snag one at that price I would probably take it. I've seen some go for less, but I wasn't sure of the condition on those.

nice, do you have a scan of the filmstrip? Can you add scan them in if you didn't? I like to add to the collection.

347044[/snapback]

I'm here in Japan right now and I just saw a used copy for 4,000 yen (about $40 CAD)

It didn't have the poster though...everything else was in pretty damn good shape....almost new.

Edited by peter

nice, do you have a scan of the filmstrip? Can you add scan them in if you didn't? I like to add to the collection.

347044[/snapback]

I'm here in Japan right now and I just saw a used copy for 4,000 yen (about $40 CAD)

It didn't have the poster though...everything else was in pretty damn good shape....almost new.

347929[/snapback]

and?!?! did you buy it?!?! Buy it!!!

;):D:p:lol:

347044[/snapback]

347929[/snapback]

347970[/snapback]

+1

Buy it and sell it to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

347044[/snapback]

347929[/snapback]

347970[/snapback]

+1

348030[/snapback]

I was thinking about buying it but first of all, it's heavy, and I don't have any checked luggage to dump it in. Second, I flipped through it briefly and there are only about two pages worth of images that I want and don't have already. I have to take a 1.5 hr shinkansen station, stew in Ueno for about two hours, hop on a local train for another hour and a bit, and take a 9.5 hr flight back home, all the while carrying all my $hit on my back. All that blood and sweat for a couple of pages? Haha, we'll see....

347044[/snapback]

347929[/snapback]

347970[/snapback]

+1

348030[/snapback]

I was thinking about buying it but first of all, it's heavy, and I don't have any checked luggage to dump it in. Second, I flipped through it briefly and there are only about two pages worth of images that I want and don't have already. I have to take a 1.5 hr shinkansen station, stew in Ueno for about two hours, hop on a local train for another hour and a bit, and take a 9.5 hr flight back home, all the while carrying all my $hit on my back. All that blood and sweat for a couple of pages? Haha, we'll see....

348144[/snapback]

but it'll be worth it. Just think about all those other artbooks you bought. The gold book combines them all into one book. Well just the movie stuff only at least. ;):D:p:lol:

it probably has really good resale value on this site, i am sure you could pick it up and post it on here or Ebay later and make your money back, plus extra.

chris

no he doesn't, he's gonna sell it to me!!!  ;)  :D  :p  :lol:

348457[/snapback]

Haha, too late guys...I'm headed for the train station in a few minutes and I won't have time to get it. If I change my mind, I can always get my girlfriend to pick it up for me....if it's still there. I can't imagine there are too many Macross fans here in the sticks.

no he doesn't, he's gonna sell it to me!!!  ;)  :D  :p  :lol:

348457[/snapback]

Haha, too late guys...I'm headed for the train station in a few minutes and I won't have time to get it. If I change my mind, I can always get my girlfriend to pick it up for me....if it's still there. I can't imagine there are too many Macross fans here in the sticks.

348482[/snapback]

arrgghhh!! buy it!!! have your girlfriend buy it for me!! ;):D:p:lol: