Vf-1a 1/48 Hollow Head Lasers

fulcy

Yup, some of you have heard about this, so I guess this is for the rest of you. These have actually been done for a week or so, just haven't had any time to take any pics...

1A06.JPG

Check out the page on my website for more pics, and more details. These will be available in the next couple of weeks, once I finish up the final molds, and I'll start a new thread for orders then. Thankfully, the 1A head seems to be the only head released for the 1/48 series that is relatively easy to take apart and replace the head laser - they aren't glued together, so these can be used on stock heads! (at least on the Hikaru and LV - haven't checked my Max yet but it should be the same). Thanks for looking!

http://www.mechaskunk.com/headlasers1A.htm

I've been kicking around the price on these, and I think $6 per is reasonable, plus shipping - which in the US should be $4 regardless of quantity ordered - and unlike the 1S head lasers, there will be no limit on the number people can order of these guys...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You can order the 1A head lasers from my website. And PLEASE DISREGARD the statements made there that say you may not be able to use the 1A head lasers on the 1A Cannon Fodder - I just managed to get a CF head apart, so these guys work with any 1A head made! Yay!

Soo is Exo still doin the TV style 1A head? Come on man.  ;)

387932[/snapback]

Those have been done for a while now, damn recasters.. just sitting on pure gold!

You can order the 1A head lasers from my website.  And PLEASE DISREGARD the statements made there that say you may not be able to use the 1A head lasers on the 1A Cannon Fodder - I just managed to get a CF head apart, so these guys work with any 1A head made!  Yay!

387964[/snapback]

I told you that. Any CF head can be opened up, unlike 1S heads. I'm not sure about 1J heads... never had the need to try.

the Hey? so your waiting for suppliers? how long? :p I want HEAD!

Soo is Exo still doin the TV style 1A head? Come on man.  ;)

387932[/snapback]

Those have been done for a while now, damn recasters.. just sitting on pure gold!

You can order the 1A head lasers from my website.  And PLEASE DISREGARD the statements made there that say you may not be able to use the 1A head lasers on the 1A Cannon Fodder - I just managed to get a CF head apart, so these guys work with any 1A head made!  Yay!

387964[/snapback]

I told you that. Any CF head can be opened up, unlike 1S heads. I'm not sure about 1J heads... never had the need to try.

387974[/snapback]