Anyone still play City of Heroes?

McKlown

guess raping anon super heros is part of your super villian training  ;) .

339120[/snapback]

Of course. What's the point of killing Superman if you can't say you violated his anus afterwards?

339124[/snapback]

:ph34r:

Well, hope you do after his demise, since I don't want to know what he can do with

that super-rectum of his, he'd probably end up cutting off your,.... :unsure: bloodflow :blink:

guess raping anon super heros is part of your super villian training  ;) .

339120[/snapback]

Of course. What's the point of killing Superman if you can't say you violated his anus afterwards?

339124[/snapback]

:ph34r:

Well, hope you do after his demise, since I don't want to know what he can do with

that super-rectum of his, he'd probably end up cutting off your,.... :unsure: bloodflow :blink:

339208[/snapback]

:o

THAT!!! Sounds very painful to say the least. :ph34r:

I might wind up checking out City of Villains. City of Heroes is probably the most interesting MMO I've seen, and seems to offer a decent amount for the price.

Until now, though, my main problem has been that all my best ideas are villains, or heroes with traditionally villain powers (such as an army of faceless minions).

One of my ideas is a Lawyer for the Tepes, Bathory,de Rais, & Associates law firm.

On the other hand, I'd love it if I could set up a CoV branch of the Bavarian Army of Destruction.

bad.jpg

Edited by Radd