Customized Mass Production Types

Wicked Ace

I've seen a few members make mention of little personalized touches they've made to their CFs, in more than one thread. I figured one thread to see what everyone has done, whether it be as little as personalized numbers or as big as battle damage, would be interesting. Let's see those pics.

I've seen a few members make mention of little personalized touches they've made to their CFs, in more than one thread.  I figured one thread to see what everyone has done, whether it be as little as personalized numbers or as big as battle damage, would be interesting.  Let's see those pics.

338859[/snapback]

I don't think they're getting it.

Little known fact:  other than Max, Iron Mike Ditka wore a blue helmet in DYRL. :)

340835[/snapback]

I believe he was the squad leader for Da Bears. I want to see him do the Super Bowl Shuffle.

Neglected to contribute to my own thread.  I still need to apply decals.

338947[/snapback]

Very cool little touch to the tailfins Wicked Ace. Where are those decals from?

340888[/snapback]

I painted the tailfins, but you can get a 1/48 scale Sundowners decal set designed for an F-14. The problem is the shape of the VF-1 tailfins make cutting the decals to look right a pain.