VF-1D decals

Anasazi37

vf-1d_sample.jpg

Now that the 1D conversion kits are starting to ship, I'd like to know how many people would like the decals I designed for them so I can order enough paper and ink to meet demand. Price is $10 per set, shipping included. Please PM me and I will reply with payment details and ETA. I will add names to the interest list as quickly as possible. The designs can be printed as waterslide decals or stickers.

hirohawa x1

1 VF-1 2NV x1

JoLe727 x1

wickedpr1nce x1

Die, Alien Scum! x3

Sephiroth x1

Mechamaniac x1

4everNewbie x1

Vermillion One x2

Edited by Anasazi37

Easily done. It's just a slightly modified version of the Max/Myria 1J set I currently have. I didn't think anyone was interested in that. PM me if you'd like me to make it.

-Devin

Too bad you dont have the VF-1D Virgin Road stickers. *HINT* *HINT*  ;)

339287[/snapback]

Easily done.  It's just a slightly modified version of the Max/Myria 1J set I currently have.  I didn't think anyone was interested in that.  PM me if you'd like me to make it.

-Devin

Too bad you dont have the VF-1D Virgin Road stickers. *HINT* *HINT*  ;)

339287[/snapback]

339339[/snapback]

OOOOHHHH BABY! Count me for that bad boy! Actually anybody knows what the Virgin Road designation number was?

After looking at the Hasegawa Virgin Road decal sheet, I've decided that the best thing to do is to offer those decals/stickers as an option set for $3.25. The only decals needed in addition to the ones already on the 1D sheet are the "Just Married" markings and grey versions of the kite symbols and intake chevrons. Here's a sample pic. White markings have a grey background so you can see them.

There's no special numerical designation for this valk, at least not according to Hasegawa. That makes sense since the valk is supposed to be Max's 1J....

post-101-1130428174_thumb.jpg

After looking at the Hasegawa Virgin Road decal sheet, I've decided that the best thing to do is to offer those decals/stickers as an option set for $3.25.  The only decals needed in addition to the ones already on the 1D sheet are the "Just Married" markings and grey versions of the kite symbols and intake chevrons.  Here's a sample pic.  White markings have a grey background so you can see them.

There's no special numerical designation for this valk, at least not according to Hasegawa.  That makes sense since the valk is supposed to be Max's 1J....

340127[/snapback]

Interesting. I wonder why they Say Max and Miriya. I thought it was Millia.

I gave up trying to figure out the whole Millia/Miria/Myria/Miriya issue long ago when it came to making decals and stickers. Hasegawa does one thing, Yamato another, Bandai yet another.... I tend to stick to the manufacturer's choice for the sake of my own sanity.... :wacko:

You're right, though. In the series there's that one scene where Max is wearing an apron with both of their names on it and hers is spelled Millia. Oh well.

Interesting.  I wonder why they Say Max and Miriya. I thought it was Millia.

340291[/snapback]

Edited by Anasazi37