PG 1/60 Wing Gundam

port

I have to say my Gundams are all looking alike. Same old weathering. But I can't bring myself to do them any other way. I wouldn't mine trying sell some of them. But who would buy them? :( I could use some ideas.

Same old way? Here is an idea, I am about to build my Wing version .Ka but instead of weathering or building it straight I am doing it sort of monochromatic. I am painting all the colored parts except for one or two notable exceptions White, Two shades of Grey and Black. But anyhow, the idea is to vary things slightly without going crazy with strange pastel colors.

Not really revolutionary or anything, but a welcome change when it gets a little old building them using the same coloring techniques.

Got all the armor done and started the wings. After this I thought about doing a Strike in the colors that my wife wanted. Black armor, silver frame and a redish orange body. Or I'll start a Zak. Will see. Thanks for everyone help. :)

post-2780-1127873867_thumb.jpg

Got all the armor done and started the wings. After this I thought about doing a Strike in the colors that my wife wanted. Black armor, silver frame and a redish orange body. Or I'll start a Zak. Will see. Thanks for everyone help. :)

332128[/snapback]

Do the Strike next, PLEASE!!

BTW, great looking model.