VF Manufacturers

hellohikaru

The logos can be found on the extra decal sheet that was included with the clear plastic Valk re-issues from Hasagawa. I'll try to dig up a picture.

EDIT

Ah... Here we are. Not the greatest pic, but the logos can be seen (barely) Here. They are all lined up at the top of the sheet on an angle. This pic is from the Hasagawa Macross option decal #1, which is similar to the extra set found in the clear re-issues.

Edited by Barpharanges

Hrmm.. The General Galaxy logo looks kinda similar to the Zentradi crest.

It's more odd when you think about the other GG and Zentraedi ties. Like how GG built the VA-14 as a VF-14 variant especially for Zentraedi pilots. Or how much Q-rau tech went into the YF-21/VF-22.

Hrmm.. The General Galaxy logo looks kinda similar to the Zentradi crest.

It's more odd when you think about the other GG and Zentraedi ties. Like how GG built the VA-14 as a VF-14 variant especially for Zentraedi pilots. Or how much Q-rau tech went into the YF-21/VF-22.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I'm guessing the logo was purposely made to resemble the Zentraedi logo.